In fairness

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In fairness

Postby Caerdydd12 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:16 am

We can't put all the blame on Mick, even know some of the line ups baffle me and I can't explain how gutted I am at the moment.
But he's only working with the tools hes got at the end of the day.
Those mugs upstairs need a think about what they are doing.
Murphy needs to be recalled - granted he's up and down but we can't keep playing central players out wide.
Whyte also needs a re call.
Yes it would be nice to see more of the youngers given a chance but its past that, we need some experience coming in during January.
Caerdydd12

In fairness

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: In fairness

Postby Escott1927 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:16 am

Caerdydd12 wrote:We can't put all the blame on Mick, even know some of the line ups baffle me and I can't explain how gutted I am at the moment.
Murphy needs to be recalled - granted he's up and down but we can't keep playing central players out wide.
Yes it would be nice to see more of the youngers given a chance but its past that, we need some experience coming in during January.

Nobody is forcing mick to play 5 CBs and a starting 11 consisting of 8-9 defensive players where the majority of players are being played out of position. The squad is weaker than last season but its much better than what we have seen so far. Mick is responsible for that. Massively dissapointed he is still here.
Escott1927

Postby bluebird7291 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:45 pm

Yes you can when he picks 5 CBs
bluebird7291

Postby wez1927 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:06 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Caerdydd12 wrote:We can't put all the blame on Mick, even know some of the line ups baffle me and I can't explain how gutted I am at the moment.

Nobody is forcing mick to play 5 CBs and a starting 11 consisting of 8-9 defensive players where the majority of players are being played out of position. The squad is weaker than last season but its much better than what we have seen so far. Mick is responsible for that. Massively dissapointed he is still here.

Totally agree his defensive formation is utterly madness
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Bakedalasker » Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:48 pm

For me most of the blame goes to the guys that have tied one hand around MM back.

Compared to last season we have a bunch of schoolkids playing for us with the senior masters looking like their day has passed them. Next season we will be playing infants.

5 cbs is indeed a baffling line up then again if you want to prevent anyone scoring goals against us its perhaps the best line up we have. Sadly its proving our best is well well short of what we need. MM must know this by now and looks defeated in what he can do now. He only has himself t blame because he agree to go along with the board tying his hand behind his back.
Bakedalasker

Postby bluesince62 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:30 am

Bakedalasker wrote:For me most of the blame goes to the guys that have tied one hand around MM back.

Compared to last season we have a bunch of schoolkids playing for us with the senior masters looking like their day has passed them. Next season we will be playing infants.

5 cbs is indeed a baffling line up then again if you want to prevent anyone scoring goals against us its perhaps the best line up we have. Sadly its proving our best is well well short of what we need. MM must know this by now and looks defeated in what he can do now. He only has himself t blame because he agree to go along with the board tying his hand behind his back.

We improved against reading, and didnt have 5 at the back? Yes we list, to one of their two attempts, we had what 23! The strikers are just not firing! Moore has had his head turned, collins cant buy a goal,I'd give young zimba a go there ,we cant be any more shit up top than we currently are, a bit of pace may well help too.
bluesince62

Return to General Chat