Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The away end at Swansea is a disgrace

Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:01 pm

Yeah.. sales of y-fronts plummeted in Swansea after the bubble trips were introduced.

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:20 pm

Felixstowe_jack wrote:Still only 8000 at your last two home games while we sold out for the Cardiff game. Pity Cardiff could not sell their allocation.

??? Got around 14k season ticket holders now even a simpleton like yourself can see that is more than 8k ? :laughing6: :laughing6:
As for Sunday we sold all tickets the spaces was due to more restrictions by your club not being big enough to handle more than 1200 of our fans. :laughing6:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:29 pm

Looks like its normal service resumed down at the '4 fingered arena' tonight then

Empty seats everywhere and back to 4 tramps and a donkey, how they have the nerve to criticize our crowds is beyond me.

As the song goes, 'you're only here cos it's Cardiff'.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:20 pm

RV Casual wrote:Looks like its normal service resumed down at the '4 fingered arena' tonight then

Empty seats everywhere and back to 4 tramps and a donkey, how they have the nerve to criticize our crowds is beyond me.

Been like it every game seen on tv :laughing6:

Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:44 pm

RV Casual wrote:Looks like its normal service resumed down at the '4 fingered arena' tonight then

You're right normal service appears to have has resumed , how many losses is it now ? . I see your huge concourse failed to win again tonight :laughing6: