Jason Perry Says the club needs to look at the people

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Radio Wales:

Jason Perry Say the club need to look at the people at the Club in the higher places as well as the manager , if not and Cardiff get drawn in to an all out relegation battle he fears Cardiff will be relegated and Tan will find it very hard to get out of League 1.

Perry really fears for Cardiff City.

Funny I said all this before this season started and the usual posters shot me down and now look where we are :cry: :cry:
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Jason Perry Says the club needs to look at the people

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Radio Wales:

Jason Perry Say the club need to look at the people at the Club in the higher places as well as the manager , if not and Cardiff get drawn in to an all out relegation battle he fears Cardiff will be relegated and Tan will find it very hard to get out of League 1.

Funny I said all this before this season started and the usual posters shot me down and now look where we are :cry: :cry:

I agree with Jason.
Just getting rid of the manager is like putting a small plaster over a bucket full of holes. I fear that a mix of the following may drag us down -
Dolman and Choo - pretty much anonymous when the club desperately need leadership
McCarty - dreadful tactics from the start and still kept 5 centre backs on when we were 2-0 down. 5 at the back is only good if you have wingbacks who get forward!!!
Dead wood - dreadful performances again by players who continue to be picked. Morrison and Bacuna are the main culprits here. What has NG done wrong? He may be injured but try Sang in midfield when he’s back.

Time for a major shift Annis.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:16 pm

Yeah but its worse than that. We must be favourites to go down.
Bakedalasker

Postby Barclay1 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:24 pm

Annis, I said this when we lost at home to Bristol City LAST season and was accused as being a 'wet wipe'
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby Danny Says » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:51 pm

Has the penny dropped at last?
The trouble is at the top. Has been for a while.
Tan needs to speak publicly
Danny Says

Postby AfricanBluebird » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:18 pm

Get a new manager in.

Play 4411 until we can bring in some new personnel in Jan.

Smithies

NG McGuiness Flint Bagan

Colwill Ralls/pack Bowen/sang Giles

Harris
Moore

Stick with it or a variation of.

Play players in their proper positions.

Evans & Zimba on the bench every game

Come January, start shifting out our overpaid players in overpopulated areas and bring in a few loans and frees.

We just need to get to next summer without going down.
AfricanBluebird

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:23 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:Get a new manager in.

Smithies

NG McGuiness Flint Bagan

Harris
Moore

Come January, start shifting out our overpaid players in overpopulated areas and bring in a few loans and frees.

The reading game showed what can be done if play with a better shape a new manager will see this and hopefully players will get to be played in preferred position ... something mick fails to see it chooses to ignore it... that lineup is not bad and certainly capable of playing attacking football whilst being found in defence.
pembroke allan

Postby Escott1927 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:29 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:Get a new manager in.

Smithies

NG McGuiness Flint Bagan

Harris
Moore

That's what mick should have started doing a few games ago instead of persisting with shoehorning as many defensive players into the starting 11 as possible. He has completely lost the plot and is currently destroying the club.
Escott1927

Postby piledriver64 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:38 pm

The main reasons that MM needs to go is that he makes a weird decision to play 5 centre backs against WBA, it clearly doesn’t work and we lose 4-0.

Against Reading he changes it, we lose but it was clearly an improvement.

Then the next game he goes back to the 5 CBs again !! Guess what, we got stuffed and it looked awful.

Some of the decisions he’s making are baffling.

I still think we have a half decent squad but McCarthy seems to have lost his marbles !!
piledriver64

Postby carlton58 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Roy Keane was right all those years ago.shit manager shit tactics
carlton58

Postby Scoularite » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:40 am

by Forever Blue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Radio Wales:

Forever Blue
Admin

I think quite a few of us were saying the same. I was gutted when we took Neil Harris off the scrap heap, and not very happy when we brought in Mick, but to be fair he did manage to recover from the Harris disaster. Having said that the lack of quality higher up was really demonstrated when the board then took the easy option and gave him a contract rather than actually looking for a modern-day coach. I may be boring with it, but I still think we really need a director of football as the directors clearly have no idea about running a club. :banghead:
Scoularite

Postby darran1927 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:52 am

Scoularite wrote:

Radio Wales:

Forever Blue
Admin

I think quite a few of us were saying the same. I was gutted when we took Neil Harris off the scrap heap, and not very happy when we brought in Mick, but to be fair he did manage to recover from the Harris disaster. Having said that the lack of quality higher up was really demonstrated when the board then took the easy option and gave him a contract rather than actually looking for a modern-day coach. I may be boring with it, but I still think we really need a director of football as the directors clearly have no idea about running a club. :banghead:

We definitely need a director of football, my worry is the ones who will hire DOF are the ones who are appointing these washed up managers, we’d probably eventually get a dof but with zero experience!
darran1927

Postby Scoularite » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:23 am

by darran1927 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:52 am

Scoularite wrote:

Radio Wales:

Forever Blue
Admin

We definitely need a director of football, my worry is the ones who will hire DOF are the ones who are appointing these washed up managers, we’d probably eventually get a dof but with zero experience!

I agree, but as "experienced" businessmen I'm hoping that they will realise that they have failed repeatedly and take advice or do some research into the DOF's at some successful clubs to get their background information.
Scoularite

Postby GaerBlue » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:27 am

Things look really, really bleak. Usually after a derby defeat it stays with me for at least a week afterwards. I’d completely forgotten we’d even played yesterday when I woke up this morning. It still hurts, as did the other 5 losses preceding it, but I just really don’t care at the moment.

We need our club back. This isn’t the same Cardiff City that I fell in love with as a kid. Get some fans on the board and build proper foundations for the club to be successful long term.
GaerBlue

Return to General Chat