Moore going jan?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Moore going jan?

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:05 pm

Kieffa moore as got himself a new agent preparing for possible move in jan window its been reported by Alan Nixon...
Unless get new manager he wont be only one going.
pembroke allan

Moore going jan?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Moore going jan?

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:07 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Kieffa moore as got himself a new agent preparing for possible move in jan window its been reported...

Sad to say this but I was saying to my mate at the final whistle‘I can see Moore ringing his agent to look for a new club after this’.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:08 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Kieffa moore as got himself a new agent preparing for possible move in jan window its been reported...

Sad to say this but I was saying to my mate at the final whistle‘I can see Moore ringing his agent to look for a new club after this’.

Cant blame him but maybe this is the news to make tan sack mick.... simply can't allow him to go otherwise we will struggle to get enough goals .
pembroke allan

Postby bluecityblue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:08 pm

If I was him I’d be demanding a move. There’s nothing he can do with the way we play. We are dreadful. I hope for Wales’ sake he gets a move. This season is a write off.
bluecityblue

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:12 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Cant blame him but maybe this is the news to make tan sack mick.... simply can't allow him to go otherwise we will struggle to get enough goals .

If, and it’s an enormous if, we got 6-7 million and VT allowed say 4 to be spent on 4-5 players who could fit into the new managers style more, plus Wintle returns, that might not be such a bad idea. As it is now, we’re dropping like a lead balloon.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Sven » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:13 pm

Sadly, Keiffer had his bags packed in the last window and info is it was only our club's insistence on an 'all upfront' £7m deal that scuppered it

We are no longer a team that plays to his strengths and he may well be out of here come the Christmas window

Wouldn't blame him and we need a manager who understands individual strengths and/or best positions

Somewhat surprisingly, that isn't the (maybe no longer) battling and experienced Mick McCarthy
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bakedalasker » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:18 pm

Don't blame him.

Heard rumours it was Burnley in the summer but that was not the case at all. I'm putting my money on Aston Villa.
Bakedalasker

Postby Sven » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:22 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Don't blame him.

Heard rumours it was Burnley in the summer but that was not the case at all. I'm putting my money on Aston Villa.

Ian, I was reliably told it was Wolves with a very late (accepted) bid that fell down due to the 'all now' money request

Keiffer understandably disappointed and right now who can blame him?

Both value and earning potential being effected :cry:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby caerblue » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:22 pm

Just goes to show how piss poor our team is,when we are worried about just one player leaving,we should be in the premier league with concerns about the big clubs sniffing around every member of the team,not just the one
caerblue

Postby Bonner » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:23 pm

He should of been subbed today: he offered nothing; waving his arms around; being caught off side..?he needs to remember we are paying his wages- so he should perform
I would of replaced him and Bacuna at half time
Bonner

Postby Bluebird For Life » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:27 pm

Bonner wrote:He should of been subbed today: he offered nothing; waving his arms around; being caught off side..?he needs to remember we are paying his wages- so he should perform

Replaced him with who? Collins? We don't have anyone else.
Bluebird For Life

Postby Bonner » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:42 pm

Yes replaced by Collins and Harris
Bonner

Postby davids » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Bonner wrote:He should of been subbed today: he offered nothing; waving his arms around; being caught off side..?he needs to remember we are paying his wages- so he should perform

Completely isolated up front with no support at any time except Giles on a rare occasion.

Hardly surprising when we start the game with 8 defensively minded players.

Unfortunately I think he'll go for a lot less than £7m in the January window. The more games he goes without scoring (regardless of whether you might think he's to blame or not) the more his value will decrease.
davids

Postby danielrees17 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:58 pm

If I was moore I would've handed in a transfer request after today and refused to play with these "footballers" the quality of passing is literally non existant
danielrees17

Postby Bluebird For Life » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:44 pm

Bonner wrote:Yes replaced by Collins and Harris

Collins came on and I can't remember him touching the ball... He's shot as can't buy a goal. Harris is a far better option than Bacuna but everyone except the manager can see that.
Bluebird For Life

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:21 pm

danielrees17 wrote:If I was moore I would've handed in a transfer request after today and refused to play with these "footballers" the quality of passing is literally non existant

He can kick by scream all he likes, he is under contract here! I said his head had been turned, and it clearly has imho!he gaunt been performing well at all, missed a few chances too, he needs to get his head on it, if he wants a move.
bluesince62

Postby Bluebird-in-Jackland » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:32 pm

Moore has been one of the main under performers this season. Fair enough you can say he hasn’t had the service, but when he has he’s not done much. But I will say that since we have no wide players at the club it’s a bit pointless playing the way we do with Moore. If we are going to knock it up to him we need players running off him but we don’t have anything. It is unforgivable by Mick to allow all our recognised wingers to leave, and we are now seeing the damage of that in our performances.
Bluebird-in-Jackland

Postby Scoularite » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:05 pm

by Bluebird-in-Jackland » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:32 pm

Moore has been one of the main under performers this season. Fair enough you can say he hasn’t had the service, but when he has he’s not done much. But I will say that since we have no wide players at the club it’s a bit pointless playing the way we do with Moore. If we are going to knock it up to him we need players running off him but we don’t have anything. It is unforgivable by Mick to allow all our recognised wingers to leave, and we are now seeing the damage of that in our performances.

You're right that Moore needs other players running off him. Not having them makes it so much easier for our opponents to defend against him, win the ball back, and attack us again and again. And it won't do us much good if he goes because his value will be going down week by week the way we are playing.
Scoularite

Postby New Day Rising » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:41 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:

We have a ready made replacement in top scorer Flinty
New Day Rising

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:05 pm

New Day Rising wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

We have a ready made replacement in top scorer Flinty

Not sure why mm doesnt utilise him upfront towards end of games when we are losing .. but MM is to scared to lose a goal to let that happen in fact scared to lose moore because he defends corners better than scoring goals this season.. :shock:
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebird1977 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:06 am

You could have Messi up front and he wouldn't get any service so who could blame him leaving and let's be honest it would only be a cheaper option from lower league coming in again or youngsters from the reserve team. I dont rate Collins either bar his work rate and Harris I've seen better kicking about on a Sunday league pitch bit it's what we have to go with and it will get worse once 7 to 8 go come the end of the season :bluescarf:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:38 am

When you look at the way Wales use him compared to us its hardly surprising he wants out.Comes down to defenders and midfielders that can't pass to feet.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Bluebina » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:26 am

Brighton want him, a decent team and play to his strengths, I don't think we can afford to let him go this January though, as we desperately need his goal potential to get a new manager.

We need to utilise him with a new manager and new style asap, otherwise we are going down and his value will be negligible.
Bluebina

Return to General Chat