WE ARE GOING DOWN

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE ARE GOING DOWN

Postby nobby » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:17 pm

What a shocking team we are, the football is appalling and we must have the slowest team in the league who cant even pass the ball :banghead:
nobby

WE ARE GOING DOWN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WE ARE GOING DOWN

Postby theclaw » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:29 pm

We will if we keep playing 5 at the back.Change MM and change our style and believe these players can turn it around.
theclaw

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:39 pm

theclaw wrote:We will if we keep playing 5 at the back.Change MM and change our style and believe these players can turn it around.

I'm with you on this, MM Is a dinosaur, and if he stays we are doomed for sure. He should do the right thing, and walk!
bluesince62

Postby AfricanBluebird » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:24 pm

I got criticised for having a go at Mick even when we were winning

This is the worst city side I have seen

Even when the general quality of players and leagues was lower, being in the basement leagues... At least we had Heart some creativity and some pace.

We have nothing and look one of the poorest championship sides for a long time...

Last six.. 0 point, 1 goal and 15 (fifteen) conceded.

Not many teams have a run like that (and it's not over yet) and avoid a relegation battle.

The reality is we don't look capable currently of putting up much of a fight.
AfricanBluebird

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:54 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:I got criticised for having a go at Mick even when we were winning

Even when the general quality of players and leagues was lower, being in the basement leagues... At least we had Heart some creativity and some pace.

We have nothing and look one of the poorest championship sides for a long time...

Not many teams have a run like that (and it's not over yet) and avoid a relegation battle.

We look bad because the manager sets us up not to lose every game but hes forgotten that you need to score to win games? unfortunately we are doing neither and mick doesn't or cant see this...... we are not the worse side in championship but at moment under mick we are playing that way.... get rid mick and bring in semi decent manager who put players in correct positions change way we play and it will be a different team ... it's not rocket science but to mick it's a puzzle he doesn't know how to solve
pembroke allan

Postby JJ1927 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:56 pm

AfricanBluebird wrote:I got criticised for having a go at Mick even when we were winning

On a par with Alan Durban's side
JJ1927

Return to General Chat