Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY VIEW " JACKS PILE THE MISERY ON MICK & CARDIFF CITY "

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:51 pm

MY VIEW " JACKS PILE THE MISERY ON MICK McCARTHY & CARDIFF CITY "

SADLY ONLY ONE TEAM LOOKED UP FOR THIS GAME AND WE DESERVED NOTHING

SIX SUCCESSIVE LEAGUE DEFEATS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE 80s

There was one change with Sean Morrison coming in for Sam Bowen

Smithies, McGuinness, Flint, Nelson, Morrison, Brown, Pack, Ralls, Bacuna, Giles, Moore

Mick McCarthy desperately needed a result

We had a few first half chances but all straight at Ben Hamer

Poor defending from us gave Jamie Paterson too much space to score a decent goal off the post in the 29th minute.. 1-0 :sad:

HT: SWANSEA CITY 1-0 CARDIFF CITY

Curtis Nelson had a great chance early on the second half from a corner, but he headed well over

Joel Piroe made it 2-0 in the 60th minute :sad:

Collins replaced Bacuna in the 67th minute

Bidwell made it 3-0 in the 73rd minute :sad:

Colwill replaced Brown in the 80th minute

Vaulks replaced Ralls in the 84th minute

FT: SWANSEA CITY 3-0 CARDIFF CITY

Awful performance so I honestly wouldn't vote for anyone to be MOTM

Re: MY VIEW " JACKS PILE THE MISERY ON MICK & CARDIFF CITY "

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:53 pm

Enough is enough now with Mick, I don't care who gets a go but anyone surely has to have more idea and a better grasp of tactics than him. James Rowberry should get a run as caretaker

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:55 pm

Embarrassing is not the word, perhaps unwatchable fits the bill. We made Swansea look a good team, but compared to us, maybe they are. The start of the 2nd half did it for me. Our kick off and straight back to Smithies. McCarthy has to go now surely?

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:55 pm

SACK HIM SACK HIM SACK HIM. The first time in my years of supporting city have I said this about a manager

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:58 pm

James rowbery doesn't want it

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:58 pm

Good, best result so far, I will not be giving my money to the club until something changes, the club don’t deserve fans, been a season ticket holder for years, at this moment in time, I want my money back, I’ve lost all interest in the club, absolute shambles

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:00 pm

We made them look good and in reality they did nothing to win game.... cannot believe mick will be here after this game and to be honest can see players improving massively under new manager despite what people say they are not as bad as make out it's just poor tactics and playing players in wrong positions that is problem.. mind you if scored when should have and probably a different score but it is what it is and hopefully mick goes

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:00 pm

I must admit I've wanted a few sacked
Durban and Trollope spring to mind
MM can certainly join them.Id go for Ainsworth.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:07 pm

Surely this will be the end of MM and for me it doesn't really matter who made the decisions on transfer policy during the summer MM accepted it. Having accepted the squad, and he did, he is responsible for getting the best out of them and he is FAILING. Today and not for the first time this season we looked a disorganised rabble and got what we deserved, NOTHING.

He has to go and no delays please Mr Tan.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

My view

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:07 pm

Firstly Mick as to go!

The Board need to look for a young manager that can actually get us to play gootball.

The way we set up sgain today ??? Jurassic we trying to play a 60's 70's game against a possesion style. Long ball may get you sort term success but not long term as our premier league forays have shown.

A very poor display today other than the first 20min. No confidance in his bench so it looked like he played to keep the score down.

To the board grow a set and lets move the club forward!!!!!

A frustrated supporter for 53 years!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:10 pm

pembroke allan wrote:We made them look good and in reality they did nothing to win game.... cannot believe mick will be here after this game and to be honest can see players improving massively under new manager despite what people say they are not as bad as make out it's just poor tactics and playing players in wrong positions that is problem.. mind you if scored when should have and probably a different score but it is what it is and hopefully mick goes

Have a day off Allan, how can you say they did nothing to win the game? They were better in every department. They played us off off the park and each goal was quality. We can't even do the basics right.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:13 pm

Changed style against reading.. Was unlucky.. Back to type today.. Longball shite.. Moore chasing no hope balls.. Nuff said.. Sack the clown and get someone in who as least the ambition to pass a football

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:14 pm

pembroke allan wrote:We made them look good and in reality they did nothing to win game.... cannot believe mick will be here after this game and to be honest can see players improving massively under new manager despite what people say they are not as bad as make out it's just poor tactics and playing players in wrong positions that is problem.. mind you if scored when should have and probably a different score but it is what it is and hopefully mick goes

Totally agree with you bout the players,they looked ok against Reading with a back 4.Said it before MM has lost the dressing room with this formation.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:14 pm

castleblue wrote:Surely this will be the end of MM and for me it doesn't really matter who made the decisions on transfer policy during the summer MM accepted it. Having accepted the squad, and he did, he is responsible for getting the best out of them and he is FAILING. Today and not for the first time this season we looked a disorganised rabble and got what we deserved, NOTHING.

Gary, hopefully he will walk but I doubt it...

The (so called) Committee will never have a more opportune moment to make a proper footballing decision and build a rapport with the support base

It's now an easy decision and one they need to take

As positive as I try to be, I'll pay for and drive it myself... :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:19 pm

2-0 down against our biggest rivals and only makes a sub abs that was only due to injury. Two centre half’s playing full back we’re exposed again today. He’s either clueless or it’s a reflection on the squad we have. Either way very concerning.

Also don’t understand the starting line up after a much improved performance against Reading.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:19 pm

If McCarthy has any shred of dignity he'll resign tonight. The damage he has done to this team is monumental. Never mind this result, that was guaranteed as soon as the team selection came out, we are now going down. We are the worst team in the league. Minus 10 goal difference already. Another heavy thrashing coming mid-week too. The team are totally broken and that's down to his woeful tactics and summer transfer window. He may have literally destroyed the club as even if a new manager is brought in I think he now has impossible task to turn it round. Lowest the club has been in decades.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:21 pm

Goodbye Mccarthy. You never learn or listen to anyone 5 centre backs again what is your problem.? I bet Keifer Moore cant wait to get out of the club,To many over the hill players, Rolls never Been a championship player and as for Baccuna the least said the better. Brown instead of NG. So who's next to take over. Micky Mouse couldent do any worse I expect another Hoof ball Manager as there is no class or skillful players in the team. Relagation is looking on the cards.Today was rubbish, I expect Mccarthy will go money in his pocket for being a failure, well I surpose he's used to it. Look out Wed Fulham away in for another hammering then Warnock back can it get anty worse?

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:24 pm

Sven wrote:

Its the compensation factor now Sven. He still has 2 years left of his contract. He would get some respect if he walked but that is highly unlikely. So the club need to dig deep which means all that saving we made through promotig the fring players has gone out of the window.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:25 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:If McCarthy has any shred of dignity he'll resign tonight. The damage he has done to this team is monumental. Never mind this result, that was guaranteed as soon as the team selection came out, we are now going down. We are the worst team in the league. Minus 10 goal difference already. Another heavy thrashing coming mid-week too. The team are totally broken and that's down to his woeful tactics and summer transfer window. He may have literally destroyed the club as even if a new manager is brought in I think he now has impossible task to turn it round. Lowest the club has been in decades.

Just listened to his post-match interview and doesn't sound like he thinks we were that bad, so not expecting him to make his own decision; equally, I'm not overly confident the (so called) Committee have the mettle to make the decision that would please all but a few of the Bluebird faithful

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:32 pm

Sven wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:If McCarthy has any shred of dignity he'll resign tonight. The damage he has done to this team is monumental. Never mind this result, that was guaranteed as soon as the team selection came out, we are now going down. We are the worst team in the league. Minus 10 goal difference already. Another heavy thrashing coming mid-week too. The team are totally broken and that's down to his woeful tactics and summer transfer window. He may have literally destroyed the club as even if a new manager is brought in I think he now has impossible task to turn it round. Lowest the club has been in decades.

Just listened to his post-match interview and doesn't sound like he thinks we were that bad, so not expecting him to make his own decision; equally, I'm not overly confident the (so called) Committee have the mettle to make the decision that would please all but a few of the Bluebird faithful

Yeah just read it and he is going nowhere unless pushed. The next day or so will tell us.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:40 pm

Sven wrote:
castleblue wrote:Surely this will be the end of MM and for me it doesn't really matter who made the decisions on transfer policy during the summer MM accepted it. Having accepted the squad, and he did, he is responsible for getting the best out of them and he is FAILING. Today and not for the first time this season we looked a disorganised rabble and got what we deserved, NOTHING.

Gary, hopefully he will walk but I doubt it...

The (so called) Committee will never have a more opportune moment to make a proper footballing decision and build a rapport with the support base

Your right Chris it has become an easy decision and I believe the club, committee or Tan will make that decision. For me now is as good a time as any, despite Fulham away on Wednesday, as we are unlikely to get anything other than a defeat there so effectively nothing lost.

It's been talked about that the club had a look at this before the International break so hopefully they have a replacement in mind they need to get on with it this evening. That would give the new manager a chance to look at the squad before January and decide what he needs, pace and creativity top of the list, and I believe Tan will support him even if that means loans. free signings or where possible recalling the players we have out on loan. A new manager could also decide on which of any of the players out of contract he wants or they could be told their free to find new clubs.

We are in freefall at the moment but it's not to late to turn this around, even if any turnaround amounts to nothing more than safety. One thing is certain doing nothing is not an option.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:11 pm

Mick expects to be in charge at Fulham! :o :o :roll:

Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:20 pm

Chris1988 wrote:Good, best result so far, I will not be giving my money to the club until something changes, the club don’t deserve fans, been a season ticket holder for years, at this moment in time, I want my money back, I’ve lost all interest in the club, absolute shambles

Sums up my feelings too

Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:23 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Mick expects to be in charge at Fulham! :o :o :roll:

Put him in charge at Fulham. We'll take their manager anything will be better than what we are seeing at the moment.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:30 pm

Mick has to go and fast
However those two muppets on the board need to go at same time.

The delay in sacking Mick is most likely those two do not want to highlight they have messed up AGAIN !!

The likelihood of them walking out and resigning is around zero

Turkeys do not vote for Christmas

They are telling Tan what he wants to hear
The only way Tan will know what is really going on is if something makes the news
Like a protest outside the Stadium or fans not going to some games or walking out

We are the club, if we want to stay in Championship i suggest we make our selves heard
Or league 1 will be our fate and possibly for many years

Protest to change the board needs to be this week.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:04 pm

Yeah they did nothing except stick three past you and outclass every single one of the Cardiff city players which isn't hard as they are inferior in every position, there's some right dopey posters on here but you Allan take the biscuit for the most delusional clown on the entire site

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:36 pm

Dreamteam wrote:Mick has to go and fast
However those two muppets on the board need to go at same time.

The delay in sacking Mick is most likely those two do not want to highlight they have messed up AGAIN !!

The likelihood of them walking out and resigning is around zero

Turkeys do not vote for Christmas

They are telling Tan what he wants to hear
The only way Tan will know what is really going on is if something makes the news
Like a protest outside the Stadium or fans not going to some games or walking out

We are the club, if we want to stay in Championship i suggest we make our selves heard
Or league 1 will be our fate and possibly for many years

Protest to change the board needs to be this week.

As i said, Mick is still in place due to the mistakes are inept board make time and time again.
A huge longterm deal that will cost the club millions

They know sacking him will highlight the costly mistake
I can see Tan paying 3 managers for our club at same time with these mugs in charge.

I think as each game goes on the pressure will increase because Tan will know the results
Yes Mick must go but Dalman and Choo must go too
IF not it will be rinse and repeat again and again.

If them two do not stand down, and fans not force it then league 1 could be a reality.