Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So quiet..

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:11 pm

Iv never known this Forum to be so quiet, even more so on a Derby week?

Whats going on and where is everybody?

Re: So quiet..

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:34 pm

RV Casual wrote:Iv never known this Forum to be so quiet, even more so on a Derby week?

They’re all getting on the buses ready for the ‘long’ journey. :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:16 pm

Its like a school yard on here mate, some bloke has posted a message to Sven on here (who for the record I like and have spoken to loads of times and is a good bloke), IGovenernor responded, then another poster responded disagreeing with IGovener, now the bloke who disagreed with Igovernors post has been deleted and the topic locked, whats that all about?

I think Annis and the mods need to have a look at it before they lose the forum and its posters before its to late, there used to be loads of good posters on here and they have all vanished.

Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:42 pm

That's because the majority of us are not that confident and just want the game over with us avoiding defeat. I will take a 0-0 now.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:19 am

RV Casual wrote:Iv never known this Forum to be so quiet, even more so on a Derby week?

Personally - working 6 days a week since Lockdown ended and not had a weeks hols to date ( this year ) :(

Off Tomorrow - Looking forward to the game :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:17 am

Could it be anymore underwhelming? I guess this is down to Tan, his CEO and mgt if the club. Apathy abounds. Reminds me of the old div 3 dungeon days but at least then we’d take 1000’s of noisy fans and overrun the jacks…..

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:49 am

Steve,

Nearly Everyone is on a low at the moment.

Watch how busy the forum is after todays game :bluebird:

Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:35 am

Think you're right about the moderators.Whats the point in posting things on here when it gets ridiculed.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:51 am

Building my house extension the last 6 weeks so havnt had that much time to post and argue recently,day off today and tomorrow so normal service resumed. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:12 am

The clubs mood/situation mirrors the fans. If they can’t be bothered then why should we. I’m even considering not watching as I can’t stomach a gutless performance again, especially against the Jacks.