Mm you can be a hero just for one day

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby cardiff 74 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:29 pm

Even though we won there last season it would be even better if mm can get a win down there in front of a sell out crowd and a big travelling away support and he certainly would be a hero just for one day
cardiff 74

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Mm you can be a hero just for one day

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:37 am

Personally, I hate watching McCarthy’s football most of the time.

I much prefer a completely different style but on Sunday I don’t give a shit how we play as long as we get a win.
Saying that, the way things are I’d happily take a draw.

By the way - that’s a great song by Bowie!
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Re: Mm you can be a hero just for one day

Postby Pantmawr Bluebird » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:50 am

We always seem to draw or lose the first Derby game - start to panic about being the first team to lose the double - only to win the second game

The only difference I can think of is in the Premier league when Caulker headed in. Solskjaer took over when we were searching for the double but we all know what happened there
Pantmawr Bluebird

Return to General Chat