Josh Magennis

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Josh Magennis

Postby Pantmawr Bluebird » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:34 pm

Watching him for Northern Ireland the other day.

Did we let him go too early?

He was a keeper turned to striker but he only appeared a handful of times for us if I remember.

Obviously we can't keep youngsters forever incase they suddenly become good but his stats for Hull aren't too bad looking at them.
Pantmawr Bluebird

Josh Magennis

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Josh Magennis

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:26 pm

Didn't he break his leg in his first game for the first team ?

He looked a handful but, I guess we thought we had better when he got back to fitness.

As you say, he's done quite well for himself since.
piledriver64

Re: Josh Magennis

Postby MoodyBluebird » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:08 pm

About 10 years ago I came home from work and saw a familiar face in next doors driveway, which I soon recognised as Josh Magennis. He was talking to my neighbour's lad, who was Aaron Morris, a City player at the time. We didn't get on with these neighbours at the time and I didn't know their surname, so I had no idea we were living next door to a City player !
MoodyBluebird

Return to General Chat