Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Isn't it time for the bubble travel to end for matches

Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:48 am

Between Swansea and Cardiff.
Isn't this fixture the only one that uses the bubble in the whole of the UK

Re: Isn't it time for the bubble travel to end for matches

Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:20 pm

Thomas10 wrote:Between Swansea and Cardiff.
Isn't this fixture the only one that uses the bubble in the whole of the UK

No theres Wrexham v Chester and one lancs derby at least cant think of teams though... not sure can ever be bubble free our derby? went there last time riot waiting to happen enough police to have it's own police force very unstable situation

Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:30 pm

Burnley v Blackburn is but how do they do it for Leeds v man u...Millwall v West ham...if they can surely we can get rid of bubbles now

Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:22 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Burnley v Blackburn is but how do they do it for Leeds v man u...Millwall v West ham...if they can surely we can get rid of bubbles now

Man u & leeds have a considerable fan base spread over uk logistically almost impossible to do... wham millwall are in same post code area so how do you know who supports who.. its easier for us and swans I live in sa post code but am st holder so no problem if wasn't wont get a ticket thats criteria employed for our particular game but take your point .... also swp cannot handle a game with out a bubble bit like the met? they are incompetent when it comes to ccfc football fans...

Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:25 pm

Dream on.

I'll be surprised if it ends at all in the next 20 years.

I don't agree with it, but ending it would just be far to costly for the police.

Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:26 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
boyo1927 wrote:Burnley v Blackburn is but how do they do it for Leeds v man u...Millwall v West ham...if they can surely we can get rid of bubbles now

Man u & leeds have a considerable fan base spread over uk logistically almost impossible to do... wham millwall are in same post code area so how do you know who supports who.. its easier for us and swans I live in sa post code but am st holder so no problem if wasn't wont get a ticket thats criteria employed for our particular game but take your point .... also swp cannot handle a game with out a bubble bit like the met? they are incompetent when it comes to ccfc football fans...

Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:30 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Dream on.

I don't agree with it, but ending it would just be far to costly for the police.

Ned we made our own way there last time allowed to go and you cannot see what would happen if city fans had free reign to travel same with swans at ccs... agree not going to happen in next 20yrs

Sun Oct 10, 2021 4:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Ned we made our own way there last time allowed to go and you cannot see what would happen if city fans had free reign to travel same with swans at ccs... agree not going to happen in next 20yrs

It would carnage if you let both set of fans travell freely to each other city’s

Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:01 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

It would carnage if you let both set of fans travell freely to each other city’s

Meant the bubble fans couldn't see what we saw and yes be carnage unquestionably.

Sun Oct 10, 2021 5:47 pm

Can’t see it down here.. never heard of them turning up pre-bubble days.
Different now anyway.. possibility of 6 months clink has worked.