COVID VACCINE PASSPORTS (WALES)

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: COVID VACCINE PASSPORTS (WALES)

Postby MR BIRCHGROVE » Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:20 pm

All sorted with mine....Looking forward to the next home match after all this, no matter how bad we are playing!
MR BIRCHGROVE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Bluebird1977 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:45 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
B24CE14E-EC2A-466D-BE01-FA04C9B1AAA1.jpeg

Hear f*cking here :bluescarf:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:45 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:All sorted with mine....Looking forward to the next home match after all this, no matter how bad we are playing!

Passes sorted. Getting past the spot checks is the next hurdle. How the heck is that gonna be policed?
bluebirdoct1962

Postby nubbsy » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:29 pm

The fact people are celebrating that you can't live your life without taking a drug is pretty frightening.
nubbsy

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:42 pm

Wales NHS Covid pass compulsory for large events and nightclubs -

People in Wales now need an NHS Covid pass to be able to legally attend big events or nightclubs.

They are compulsory for over-18s, and show people have either tested negative on a lateral flow test or are fully vaccinated against Covid.

Wales' rugby game against New Zealand on 30 October will be one of the first mass events to require Covid passes.

Some nightclub bosses said they felt "singled out" by the rules, but other people said they felt reassured.

First Minister Mark Drakeford said the new scheme was "vulnerable to abuse" but the "huge bulk of people" will follow the new rules.
Asked if people could falsify their lateral flow tests, Mr Drakeford said: "It is vulnerable to people who want to abuse the system but that's why the law is there."

"I am quite sure the huge bulk of people will use the lateral flow test in the correct way," he told ITV's Good Morning Britain programme.

He also rejected claims the new Covid pass was a financial burden for businesses, adding: "Nightclubs already have to check people for their age.

"I don't think the cost issue is a very significant one here."

In its autumn and winter plan Mr Drakeford's government has not ruled out extending the scheme if further action is needed to tackle Covid rates.

He suggested that could include using passes when going to care homes or visiting hospitals.

"If numbers in the community continue to rise... being able to show a Covid pass if you were going into a care home might be an extra defence," he said.
TopCat CCFC

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:03 am

nubbsy wrote:The fact people are celebrating that you can't live your life without taking a drug is pretty frightening.

The other option is pretty frightening mate. I’ve had second hand experience of it.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Abergavenny » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:06 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:I’ve got the covid proof of vaccine on my phone which I needed for travelling abroad recently.
It’s simple to download and update.

When on the site click the domestic instead of the abroad icon. Takes minutes.

Hope it helps.

just to let you know i had one for travel but there is a domestic passport as well This is the one you need in uk Same process as you travel pass Just go in and click domestic pass
Abergavenny

Postby MR BIRCHGROVE » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:40 pm

nubbsy wrote:The fact people are celebrating that you can't live your life without taking a drug is pretty frightening.

I thought people were celebrating getting their covid passes sorted to be able to attend events such as our football matches.
This is nothing to do with taking a drug.
If you have decided against the protection of the vaccine, simply take your lateral flow test within 48 hours of the event and away you go.
It's about protecting yourself and those around you!!
MR BIRCHGROVE

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:07 pm

What stopping anyone living their lives without taking a drug? If You don't take a drug no problem just carry on your life as if nothing as happened it's that simple..... all got to do is comply with the rules like all society as too. :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby pembroke allan » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:47 pm

What's point of passport? As we know double vaccinated people can have covid without symptoms so passport is next to useless in that respect...... all it shows is you've had two vaccinations not you've got corvid? :o
pembroke allan

Postby MR BIRCHGROVE » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:01 pm

pembroke allan wrote:What's point of passport? As we know double vaccinated people can have covid without symptoms so passport is next to useless in that respect...... all it shows is you've had two vaccinations not you've got corvid? :o

Unfortunately, we are beyond asking this question. The vote at the Welsh Assembly had been completed in favour of vaccine passes. So now we have to comply....so get on and sort yourselves with the pass or miss out!!
MR BIRCHGROVE

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:06 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:What's point of passport? As we know double vaccinated people can have covid without symptoms so passport is next to useless in that respect...... all it shows is you've had two vaccinations not you've got corvid? :o

Unfortunately, we are beyond asking this question. The vote at the Welsh Assembly had been completed in favour of vaccine passes. So now we have to comply....so get on and sort yourselves with the pass or miss out!!

all ready sorted just making a point. :thumbup: as for that vote dont you think was a bit dodgy? Labour was going to lose vote as all the opposition were going to vote against it so meaning it would fail to pass it...... but by some sort of miracle one A.M couldn't vote and hey presto the vote is won! Nothing can do about it but something stinks about the whole process that night. :roll:
pembroke allan

Postby MR BIRCHGROVE » Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:21 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:

all ready sorted just making a point. :thumbup: as for that vote dont you think was a bit dodgy? Labour was going to lose vote as all the opposition were going to vote against it so meaning it would fail to pass it...... but by some sort of miracle one A.M couldn't vote and hey presto the vote is won! Nothing can do about it but something stinks about the whole process that night. :roll:

What I didn't like was the fact that the A.M. who would have made the difference decided to go to Manchester to attend the Tory conference instead of staying in Cardiff for an important vote such as this.
All said and done, I can't say I was bothered either way about the outcome. All I now hope is that the club and its stewards can handle the checking of covid passes without too many problems on match days.
MR BIRCHGROVE

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:15 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:

What I didn't like was the fact that the A.M. who would have made the difference decided to go to Manchester to attend the Tory conference instead of staying in Cardiff for an important vote such as this.
All said and done, I can't say I was bothered either way about the outcome. All I now hope is that the club and its stewards can handle the checking of covid passes without too many problems on match days.

Well they only need to do random checks but problem will arise when they check someone without correct pass? Recently people couldn't fly because whole system went down .... to me it is pointless for reason I've said... at end day drakeford wanted it and what drakeford wants he gets by hook or crook..... if had his way all travel abroad would be banned as he does not agree with lifting pcr testing and he would not do anything to help people travel (his words) anyway be interesting to see how it is done Sunday.
pembroke allan

Postby BigBearBlue1974 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:03 pm

My pass just days expires in 2 days . I thought it was 30 days.
BigBearBlue1974

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:08 am

50EE1911-BBB8-4E1C-BE3B-654E2089CDB6.jpeg
50EE1911-BBB8-4E1C-BE3B-654E2089CDB6.jpeg (147.8 KiB) Viewed 1335 times
Nuclearblue

Postby piledriver64 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:13 am

BigBearBlue1974 wrote:My pass just days expires in 2 days . I thought it was 30 days.

Just log back in and it automatically updates :thumbright:
piledriver64

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:38 am

The way my things are, we wont need them, as crowds will dwindle!
bluesince62

Previous

Return to General Chat