Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

don't press panic button......

Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:34 am

i no we lost yest and by sounds it was awful performance but we if you want my opinion we not gonna win every game we haven't got squad to do so .

if we win sat it all be forgotten. this league anyone can beat anyone proved last nite, barnsley slammed leeds.

we got so many players new let em gel it long hard season. judge us by xmas not by 6 games gone. this my opinion i prob get shot down but der we go.

long season let just get on with it see where we go, qpr are the team to beat they got money good players and are flying, rest of the league can beat each other.

so lets now get down beat ALREADY lets support the boys push em. if they don't respond then they just have us shouting at them every game.

Re: don't press panic button......

Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:16 am

bluebirds23 wrote:if we win sat it all be forgotten. this league anyone can beat anyone proved last nite, barnsley slammed leeds.

It brightened me up when I saw some of the results last night and to see we are still 2nd was some sort of relief. However I dont want to see a repeat of that performance last night regardless who played, we had enough of those last season. Excluding Keogh they practically gave up second half. The club should give us half our money back for that second half abortion.