MICK SAID HE WAS HAPPY WITH SQUAD REALLY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby montyblue » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:55 pm

That was the worst cardiff football 11 i have seen play since f.ck knows when the bench was the weakest i have seen bowen evans youngsters and 3 defenders oh and collins
Its as if we have lost how to play football under mcarthy passing dreadful morrison worse performance was left standing by quick players mick i thought pulled off harris and colwill to early
Surely letting murphy go on loan was a big mistake i am sure even murphy would have made some sort of difference to what we had on the bench tonight and letting bennett go was another mistake so its over to you mick you where happy with the squad
Hoof ball from flint and philips the whole game is this all we have to offer
Granted collins should have made it 1 1 but the performance was shocking
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MICK SAID HE WAS HAPPY WITH SQUAD REALLY

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:05 pm

I said in another thread. Tonight I saw we played 'kick the ball'. Not 'to a player'

Compare us to Coventry who have brought in good experienced players ( unlike us). Quick one touch. Plenty of movement, and ahead of the ball too.

We have no movement. We pass and stop and look and kick it.

Tonight we bottled a few challenges, and the frightening thing is people say we are physical, tonight, we were niggly, but powder puff in the challenge.

Kids can't compete in a man's league. MM knows it, the fans know it, the Politician and Dictator know it.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby montyblue » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:14 pm

BARCLAY 1

we have 3 tough games coming up bmouth blackburn and albion cannot see a point in those 3 for us
mc carthy is going to be booed soon its his squad he kept saying he was happy with but his style is worse than harris
When will cardiff sign a foriegn manager with a diffetent style of play instead of dinasour football
montyblue

Postby Rhyswilli3303 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:18 pm

montyblue wrote:BARCLAY 1

we have 3 tough games coming up bmouth blackburn and albion cannot see a point in those 3 for us
mc carthy is going to be booed soon its his squad he kept saying he was happy with but his style is worse than harris
When will cardiff sign a foriegn manager with a diffetent style of play instead of dinasour football

You wait for the final whistle on Saturday. The boo’s will be loud enough for MM to hear.
Rhyswilli3303

Postby davids » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:19 pm

No no no - that's not what he said at all.

He was in a fish restaurant when he said that and he actually said he was happy with his squid.
davids

Postby Barclay1 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:19 pm

Something has to change.... but it won't.

Over the last 18 year's Cardiff City has been seen as a team on the up, able to compete, top half Championship, even Premiership.

Now, we are as far away from that as possible. How Sky even want to cover us with our brand of football is beyond comprehension.

Spend a small amount on a bit of quality. But we won't, because we won't even shell out on wages for a decent free.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Postby montyblue » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:28 pm

RHYSWILLI 3303

Bit premature with result for saturday
but on tonights performance and watching bmouth last night they are miles quicker than us and a better football side than coventry
Micks style of bash them about a bit and hit them hard is almost rugby tactics instead of football having the tallest team in the division does not put us at the top
If we where trees in a forrest yes
but the footballing teams in this division will just play us off the park
montyblue

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:40 pm

Rhyswilli3303 wrote:

You wait for the final whistle on Saturday. The boo’s will be loud enough for MM to hear.

We've lost the game already, then...? :?

As I asked in another thread why are you bothering to go?

Surely better staying away and enjoying an extra pintbor two with your mates? :thumbright:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:44 pm

Sven wrote:
Rhyswilli3303 wrote:

We've lost the game already, then...? :?

As I asked in another thread why are bothering to go?

Surely better staying away and enjoying an extra pintbor two with your mates? :thumbright:

Watch it chris he will want to meet you in person! :D
pembroke allan

Postby Bluebird1977 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:39 pm

What's he supposed to say the squad has to many youngsters in, the funding is shit and its a fecking mess behind the scenes. Then find himself out if a job. Like any manager they only say what toes the party line despite what they really think. They work with what there given from the cockroaches at the helm but thats football :bluescarf:
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:23 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:What's he supposed to say the squad has to many youngsters in, the funding is shit and its a fecking mess behind the scenes. Then find himself out if a job. Like any manager they only say what toes the party line despite what they really think. They work with what there given from the cockroaches at the helm but thats football :bluescarf:

Exactly!

Some really naive posters on here.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby Lengee » Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:58 pm

Yes I can see MM can’t say “squad not good enough” when there is little money to invest. BUT
Whydid he allow Murphy to go when we have only one other winger (Giles) and he is out with Covid). We have aclass striker with no service from the wings - madness! Is there a youngster (winger with pace) in the under 23s - answers on a postcard.
Also why persist every game with Pack…. and let Wintle go on loan. Pack shouldhave been loaned or preferably sold. Lets MM put out a midfield with some creativity. At least, the much criticised, Bacuna tries to go forward. :bluebird:
Lengee

Return to General Chat