‘ Cardiff player getting Brilliant Reviews ‘

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:53 pm

Ryan Wintle who Cardiff signed in July and was sent out in August on a season long loan to fellow Championship club Blackpool before playing a league game for the Bluebirds is getting brilliant reviews from the Blackpool fans and manager.

Blackpool paying 50% of Wintle wages.

Apparently great tackler and runs everywhere :thumbright: :thumbright:

And the Blackpool Gazette

The midfielder made his first appearance in tangerine since signing on loan from Cardiff City during the final days of the transfer window.

The 24-year-old produced an excellent display against league leaders Fulham alongside Kevin Stewart in the centre of the park, the pair playing an instrumental role in Pool’s 1-0 win - their first league victory of the campaign.
Attachments
07602DC0-B405-4149-B4FC-E822422107EE.jpeg
07602DC0-B405-4149-B4FC-E822422107EE.jpeg (122.11 KiB) Viewed 6011 times
3AEB3BA5-441A-404A-B788-C76F8D6FAB4B.jpeg
3AEB3BA5-441A-404A-B788-C76F8D6FAB4B.jpeg (14.9 KiB) Viewed 6031 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ‘ Cardiff player getting Brilliant Reviews ‘

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:04 pm

Do we have a recall clause like Wolves do on Giles ?
piledriver64

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:09 pm

Pleased to hear he's getting good reviews.

If he continues to do well, then we will recall him in January.

He will then be a better player for us, due to having experience of playing in the Championship.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby worcester_ccfc » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:09 pm

piledriver64 wrote:Do we have a recall clause like Wolves do on Giles ?

Yes.

We can recall him in January.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby piledriver64 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:46 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:Do we have a recall clause like Wolves do on Giles ?

Yes.

We can recall him in January.

In that case, sounds like a shrewd/sensible move to ensure he gets up to Championship speed.

With so many youngsters in and around the first XI I doubt that Mick would have wanted to risk him in CM as a regular starter. By doing it this way he gets used to the level required, demonstrates how good he is and come back if we think he's ready to add to what we already have.
piledriver64

Postby Don Keydick » Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:21 pm

Very strange signing in the first place. We were down a couple of midfielders on the weekend and had to throw an inexperienced lad in, meanwhile this guy is on loan at a fellow championship club and doing well while we pay half his wages. Doesn't make any sense to me.
Don Keydick

Postby JJ1927 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:44 pm

Don Keydick wrote:Very strange signing in the first place. We were down a couple of midfielders on the weekend and had to throw an inexperienced lad in, meanwhile this guy is on loan at a fellow championship club and doing well while we pay half his wages. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Nor me. Came with good reviews and we probably had to pay him a reasonable signing on fee as well.
JJ1927

Postby Big Hill Blue » Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:55 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
Don Keydick wrote:Very strange signing in the first place. We were down a couple of midfielders on the weekend and had to throw an inexperienced lad in, meanwhile this guy is on loan at a fellow championship club and doing well while we pay half his wages. Doesn't make any sense to me.

Nor me. Came with good reviews and we probably had to pay him a reasonable signing on fee as well.

So why is he getting Championship experience playing for another Championship club and not his owning club?
Big Hill Blue

Postby llan bluebird » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:52 pm

Because the club loses 3 starting midfielders next summer who in everyones opinion are "samey" and this lad is not. I guess we thought one of them may have moved on in the summer but never....Pure speculation though, perhaps he can't kick the ball far enough ;)
llan bluebird

Postby nubbsy » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:30 pm

Has to be better than Vaulks surely. Not sure why we signed him if he isn't?
nubbsy

Postby Crayfish » Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:23 pm

nubbsy wrote:Has to be better than Vaulks surely. Not sure why we signed him if he isn't?
i

He has only played two games for Blackpool. Played very well in the 1-0 home victory against Fulham in a defensive role a 7 or maybe 8 out of 10 performance. Was indifferent as was the rest of the team in midweek in a 3-0 home defeat against Huddersfield got a 5 out of ten. A few of the team got 4 and their best player only got 6.

Jury still out to a certain extent but given how poor Vaulks has been this season I suspect if we had not loaned him out he would be playing for us on Saturday.
Crayfish

Return to General Chat