Cardiff City flags left at CCS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby corky » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:02 pm

Some fans left flags down the Cardiff City stadium during the Pandemic they were a show of support from the fans who were not allowed into the empty stadiums...If you have not already collected yours please get in toucjh with me and I will arrange collection for you. Private message me your details. Thanks

For more information about the Bluebirds follow on twitter aswell @CardiffCitySLO
new season,new start
corky

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff City flags left at CCS

Postby worcester_ccfc » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:20 pm

Is the Peter Whittingham one staying in Upper Ninian? Was there when I was last there, at the Millwall game.

It should in my opinion.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Re: Cardiff City flags left at CCS

Postby corky » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:10 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Is the Peter Whittingham one staying in Upper Ninian? Was there when I was last there, at the Millwall game.

It should in my opinion.

As far as I know , I hope so anyway....the red seats will stay available for fans who prefer social distancing, contact the club if you require to be sat away from other fans.
new season,new start
corky

Return to General Chat