Bacuna

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bacuna

Postby Ian Gibson fanclub » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:43 pm

It has now reached a stage where I dread seeing his name on the team sheet.Anyone agree?
Ian Gibson fanclub

Bacuna

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bacuna

Postby Brezza » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:01 pm

No I don’t. He’s not played in the right place. He’s a central midfielder and has a good engine. He’s better than Vaulks.
Brezza

Postby Escott1927 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:11 pm

When I see him starting as a forward, yea. He's theres to run rather than scoring or creating.
Escott1927

Postby davids » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:29 pm

Brezza wrote:No I don’t. He’s not played in the right place. He’s a central midfielder and has a good engine. He’s better than Vaulks.

Sorry I completely disagree.

Not only is Vaulks far more of a goal threat than Bacuna will ever be he's also been involved in creating far more chances than Bacuna.

Fair play to Bacuna for playing out of position so often especially last season but frankly with the emergence of some of our younger midfielders I'm hoping his playing time will be limited from now on but Mick seems to rate him.

At least he's only got about eight years left on his contract.
davids

Postby welshrarebit » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:37 pm

At least he plays. He’s far better value than some of our squad. He’s been played regularly out of position but doesn’t whine. Doesn’t moan. Just gets out there and plays. He has deficiencies to his game but most players do. Mick rates him. He has a good engine and that will be very useful over the course of the season.
welshrarebit

Return to General Chat