Please get your jab

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Please get your jab

Postby Bluebina » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:24 am

bluesince62 wrote:Its on trial until 2023, to me, thats pretty experimental?? And brought in under emergency powers.
Ibread something that made ne laugh the other day, some bloke said he has built up antibodies to covid, as thsts ehat the jab does! How can your body build anti bodies, when there is 0 covid in the injection, therefire the body cannot build antibidies against something that isnt there ?? One poster has it spot on though, people have changed drastically over this virus. And especially against those, Who for whatever reason, have decided against having it!! The holier than thou syndrome is clear to see from some people imho.
Judge,and be judged I believe!

It produces a immune response to the spike protein, so provides immunity to people who get corvid, that why 9 times more people survive while double vaccinated.
Bluebina

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby TheHangedMan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:37 am

Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:Its on trial until 2023, to me, thats pretty experimental?? And brought in under emergency powers.
Ibread something that made ne laugh the other day, some bloke said he has built up antibodies to covid, as thsts ehat the jab does! How can your body build anti bodies, when there is 0 covid in the injection, therefire the body cannot build antibidies against something that isnt there ?? One poster has it spot on though, people have changed drastically over this virus. And especially against those, Who for whatever reason, have decided against having it!! The holier than thou syndrome is clear to see from some people imho.

It produces a immune response to the spike protein, so provides immunity to people who get corvid, that why 9 times more people survive while double vaccinated.

They might survive Covid, a virus that they had miniscule chance from dying anyway, but let's see how long they survive. Only time will tell........... :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Bluebina » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:45 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

They might survive Covid, a virus that they had miniscule chance from dying anyway, but let's see how long they survive. Only time will tell........... :bluebird:

That is true and a logical conclusion? :thumbup:

I just go on previous experience with limited scientific knowledge compared to today, polio and tetanus vaccinations were created many years ago, I've had them and you've probably had them too? we're both still here :thumbup: :bluebird:

ps Cardiff were shocking yesterday, we've got to agree on that :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby TheHangedMan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:54 am

Bluebina wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

That is true and a logical conclusion? :thumbup:

I just go on previous experience with limited scientific knowledge compared to today, polio and tetanus vaccinations were created many years ago, I've had them and you've probably had them too? we're both still here :thumbup: :bluebird:

ps Cardiff were shocking yesterday, we've got to agree on that :thumbup:

At last we can agree on something.......we were shit.....another tenner down the drain :D ! :thumbup: :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Welshman in CA » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote::thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Much better than your usual copy & paste from some obscure website shit I guess. A much more reasoned response.
Welshman in CA

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:57 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote::thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

Much better than your usual copy & paste from some obscure website shit I guess. A much more reasoned response.
51F66180-999B-4030-851D-29E5F5B136B9.jpeg
51F66180-999B-4030-851D-29E5F5B136B9.jpeg (62.43 KiB) Viewed 4527 times
Nuclearblue

Postby maccydee » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

Ever thought of moving to America to the Deep South alongside the other numpties Nukes?
maccydee

Postby TheHangedMan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:28 pm

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

Ever thought of moving to America to the Deep South alongside the other numpties Nukes?

Have you ever thought of getting off your supercilious, regimented high horse and try to understand the majority of this population are not trained to TAKE ORDERS. It might work in your brain, but for the rest of us, we think for ourselves. :bluebird:
TheHangedMan

Postby pembroke allan » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:41 pm

Some accommodation person in north Wales as banned anyone who has had the vaccines from staying at her place the reason why? She doesn't want to catch the side effects of the vaccinations off the guests ...... she had better not go out otherwise may catch a blood clot or two from vaccinated people By all means ban them for having
vaccine but from catching the side the effects ..:shock: :shock: :shock: :clap:
pembroke allan

Postby maccydee » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:50 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

Have you ever thought of getting off your supercilious, regimented high horse and try to understand the majority of this population are not trained to TAKE ORDERS. It might work in your brain, but for the rest of us, we think for ourselves. :bluebird:

Yet the majority of the population have had the vaccine?
maccydee

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:06 am

maccydee wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

Not trained to take orders but have enough sense to know what is good for the rest of the people... or is the majority brainwashed by the gvmnt to the extent they cannot think for themselves like the ones who dont want a vaccine? Sounds very much like the Brexit argument the minority knew what's best for everyone and the majority are sheep following each other.... :old:
pembroke allan

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:40 am

pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

Not trained to take orders but have enough sense to know what is good for the rest of the people... or is the majority brainwashed by the gvmnt to the extent they cannot think for themselves like the ones who dont want a vaccine? Sounds very much like the Brexit argument the minority knew what's best for everyone and the majority are sheep following each other.... :old:

That's a poor analogy allan, brexit was close to 50-50 , why is everyone arguing over the jab? It's down to the individual imho, no more no less, I cannot have it, but won't be shunning others away that have, or for that matter haven't, I've lived with risk all my life, and for me, this is another one! In truth, I could catch it from either a person that's jabbed, or not.people are allowed to think differently to others, without being put into boxes. :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby maccydee » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:22 am

bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

That's a poor analogy allan, brexit was close to 50-50 , why is everyone arguing over the jab? It's down to the individual imho, no more no less, I cannot have it, but won't be shunning others away that have, or for that matter haven't, I've lived with risk all my life, and for me, this is another one! In truth, I could catch it from either a person that's jabbed, or not.people are allowed to think differently to others, without being put into boxes. :old: :bluebird:

I was all for civil liberties wrt the vaccination and people’s choice.

But as someone pointed out those not taking it risk putting the NHS under stress which could cause a lockdown.

Therefore those not taking the jab who choose not to should be pre-emptively locked down or sign paperwork saying they are happy to not receive NHS treatment should they catch COVID.

Should call it the Darwinism clause.
maccydee

Postby Bluebina » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:35 am

bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

"In truth, I could catch it from either a person that's jabbed, or not"

You could but as doubled vaccinated are 40%-60% less likely to transmit the virus to you, so you would be safer with double vaccinated people :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:45 am

pembroke allan wrote:Some accommodation person in north Wales as banned anyone who has had the vaccines from staying at her place the reason why? She doesn't want to catch the side effects of the vaccinations off the guests ...... she had better not go out otherwise may catch a blood clot or two from vaccinated people By all means ban them for having

That's why anti vaxxers do sometimes get bad treatment, some are perfectly sensible, but a lot are total lunatics like the one mentioned above!
Bluebina

Postby maccydee » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:57 am

Bluebina wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Some accommodation person in north Wales as banned anyone who has had the vaccines from staying at her place the reason why? She doesn't want to catch the side effects of the vaccinations off the guests ...... she had better not go out otherwise may catch a blood clot or two from vaccinated people By all means ban them for having

That's why anti vaxxers do sometimes get bad treatment, some are perfectly sensible, but a lot are total lunatics like the one mentioned above!

And Nukes obviously. :D
maccydee

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:29 am

This is why people are not getting the vaccine because of a total idiot like her putting out mind boggling crap and ignorance ..... like said before if dont want vaccine that's a persons prerogative but dont spout this rubbish ..... :evil:
pembroke allan

Postby maccydee » Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:47 am

pembroke allan wrote:This is why people are not getting the vaccine because of a total idiot like her putting out mind boggling crap and ignorance ..... like said before if dont want vaccine that's a persons prerogative but dont spout this rubbish ..... :evil:

I’m waiting for them to tell us about Minsk’s cousins friend
maccydee

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:03 pm

Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

You could but as doubled vaccinated are 40%-60% less likely to transmit the virus to you, so you would be safer with double vaccinated people :thumbup:

Oh! So I have to choose who I mix with then? I have been to games this year, how do i know all around me are double jabbed?
Would you be willing to sit next to me, knowing I havent been jabbed at all? Or is that too much of a risk?
Should I be denied treatment if I get it, although my decision was made by my gp after much discussion?
Are 90% of wales population double jabbed? If so why are cases and deaths still rising, as not all are unvaccinated people, as ryan giles case proves, twice now he has got it, and he is double jabbed.
All im saying is, stop trying to force people to have it, if their choice is not to, for whatever reason they feel is enough to put them off, mocking people does nothing imho, apart from cause divides in society,we now have the holier than thou attitude developing, and I dont like it.
bluesince62

Postby maccydee » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:19 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

Oh! So I have to choose who I mix with then? I have been to games this year, how do i know all around me are double jabbed?
Would you be willing to sit next to me, knowing I havent been jabbed at all? Or is that too much of a risk?
Should I be denied treatment if I get it, although my decision was made by my gp after much discussion?
Are 90% of wales population double jabbed? If so why are cases and deaths still rising, as not all are unvaccinated people, as ryan giles case proves, twice now he has got it, and he is double jabbed.
All im saying is, stop trying to force people to have it, if their choice is not to, for whatever reason they feel is enough to put them off, mocking people does nothing imho, apart from cause divides in society,we now have the holier than thou attitude developing, and I dont like it.

And the anti vaxxers calling the sensible ones sheep isn’t dividing.

Cases and deaths are going up as we are pretty much back to normal.

Before vaccinations 30,000 cases a day in UK meant 1,000 deaths a day. Nowhere near that. That’s the benefit of vaccines.

Where has it been said Giles is double vaccinated?
maccydee

Postby Igovernor » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:20 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:
maccydee wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:September 15, 2020: 3,000 cases, 27 deaths
September 15, 2021: 26,00 cases, 185 deaths

That is an increase of almost 10x on cases and almost 7x more deaths, compared to a period when we had no vaccine.
We're also in the summer, when it is not common for coronaviruses to spike.

What people are stating is more cases, deaths and hospitalisations equates to a successful vaccine role out?

I would also encourage you to look at other countries with high vaccine uptakes, such as Israel, Norway, Gibraltar, all following the same trend. Palestine is another place worth looking, where the vaccine has recently been introduced, followed by a surge in cases. Whilst countries with a smaller uptake and less restrictions seem to be coping just fine, Sweden and Belarus.

This isn't even considering those with adverse reactions, or death, as a direct result of the vaccine

I mean it’s like comparing cheese and kebab.

The alpha variant was considerably more virulent than the original variant.

The delta variant is considerably more virulent than the alpha variant.

The way to see if vaccines are working are to compare deaths v amount of cases. When previously we had a similar amount of cases we had over a thousand deaths.

Can’t even compare last year to this year really. Especially as we are basically open to pre Covid freedoms.

I do agree with you. There are so many factors involved, but to suggest the vaccine is successful when cases, deaths and hospitalisations are up, is bizarre to me. And then you throw in those who have died or had serious adverse reactions to the vaccine, I'm not sure how we're calling that a success.

When you look at the new delta variant, which seems to be killing those who are double vaccinated more than those who arent (65.9% delta deaths between Feb and August were double vaccinated), it also raises questions. A lot of virologists are suggesting that these variants are being enhanced by such high vaccine uptakes, hence the correlation between vaccine uptake and increased case numbers.

We won't know if this is a success or failure for a while yet, possibly years as we do not know the long term side effects to the vaccination.

I see a lot of people calling others name based on their vaccine status, with some feeling self righteous and acting virtuous, and it is really sad to see. People should be free to choose for themselves, and not be judged by that. Anybody doing the judging, well the reality is youre the bad person.

Let's hope this all blows over soon!

I think data is now showing the majority of those dying and/or in hospital because of Covid are unvaccinated.

Of course people are going to die despite having had the vaccine but it’s likely not because of Covid. Although as the vaccine isn’t 100% there will be outliers.

Delta variant related deaths specifically, as of August 25th was made up of 65% vaccinated vs 35% non vaccinated, from Feb - Aug. With higher vaccine uptakes though, this could be explained but I haven't seen the proper numbers myself, although I did request them using the freedom of information act this morning.

In terms of hospitalisations, in England as of August 6th, 51% were non vaccinated, 34.9% had the two doses of vaccine, whilst the remaining 14% had received one dose. Thats almost a 50/50 split between vaccinated and non vaccinated, despite 64% of the population being double vaccinated.

As you have not seen the facts yourself, perhaps you should not comment on it until you have seen them. And you are wrong, hospitals have supplied data that two thirds of covid patients being admitted to hospital are Un-vaccinted!
Igovernor

Postby Bluebird1977 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:41 pm

No
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby Canton Kev » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

Do you have one for seatbelts too?
Canton Kev

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:55 pm

Bluebina wrote:

which "lunatic" are you referring to?
bluesince62

Postby Welshman in CA » Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:28 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

He said lunatic not narcissist so obviously not you.
Welshman in CA

Postby bluesince62 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:25 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

He said lunatic not narcissist so obviously not you.

And im a narcissist now eh? I'm concerned about MY situation,and that makes me one eh?
Here is an example of the ",HOLIER THAN THOU" attitude I was speaking of earlier,
Resorting to name calling is childish at best,but hey ho, your alright eh! I ask because for a peron in my situation it gets a little confusing/frustrating at times. This is the same for 10's of thousands in this country, but we must all be narcissistic, because we talk about our concerns? Aye ok!!
Lastly, does a narcissist,who is at risk, spend 6 months delivering prescriptions during a pandemic to vulnerable &infirm patients, to do what they can to help? Strangely enough, this one did.so concerned for himself, he risked himself to help others? You are one condescending poster, who knows 0 about me,apart from my posts on here.
Carry on with the name calling, it shows great immaturity imho.
bluesince62

Postby Bluebina » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:34 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

I merely pointe out that although you could catch it from anyone, which implies vaccines make not difference, that is not correct as above :thumbup:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:35 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Some woman mentioned that thinks she can catch side effects !

I wonder if she allows people in who've ever had a paracetamol?
Bluebina

Postby neathbluebird » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:33 pm

You gonna have to double jabbed to watch the city from 14th October..drakeford announced today vaccine passports required for all events over 10,000 people regardless of whether indoors/outdoors.
neathbluebird

Postby maccydee » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:48 pm

neathbluebird wrote:You gonna have to double jabbed to watch the city from 14th October..drakeford announced today vaccine passports required for all events over 10,000 people regardless of whether indoors/outdoors.

Depending on how we do crowds might be below that by then
maccydee

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat