MATCH THREAD: " COVENTRY CITY v CARDIFF CITY " MATCH THREAD

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Coventry City v Cardiff City?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:25 am

Coventry City win (21/20)
21%
Cardiff City win (13/5)
59%
Draw (23/10)
21%

Total votes : 29

Re: MATCH THREAD: " COVENTRY CITY v CARDIFF CITY " MATCH THR

Postby Crayfish » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:53 pm

Bad as we were and we were pretty awful we should have come away with a draw and there is only one man to blame for the fact we didn't and that is James Collins.ci have defended him in the past saying he needs to play in a front two. Well today he did and was useless. He finishing so far has been abysmal. He just trundles around like a hard working lower division donkey if he scored the odd goal to make up for it it wouldn't be so bad but his finishing is as bad as Madine I would rather have Madine or Revell back than Collins.

If he never plays for us again this season we would probably be better off. Maybe we can try out that Simba form the youth team he can only be better than Collins. Fell sorry for Keiron Evans get on the pitch for his big chance and has to watch a load of head tennis in midfield.

The stereotype Coventry had of us was a big side with very little skill who would lump the ball forward at every opportunity and we fully lived up to it.
Crayfish

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby castleblue » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:55 pm

Abject 1st half followed by a slight improvement in the 2nd but in a game where we struggled to create anything what more can NG do by placing the ball on the spot for Collins where it seemed a simple task to score. Sorry from what I've seen Collins is nothing more than a workhorse and he makes Bacuna look like Van Persie.

Not our night tonight but we lost by a single goal, for me an own goal by Bagan, hell of a finish I'd say. More so than the weekend we really missed Giles tonight and Ralls. Saturday now is a massive test.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
castleblue

Previous

Return to General Chat