Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: *OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD LEICESTER VS CARDIFF CITY*

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:32 pm

Incredible the amount of injuries we have this early in the season - bit worrying as well !

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:33 pm

cant wait for all our injured guys to get back saturday!! well even 2 of them!! qpr are on fire, they are looking good!!

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:33 pm

apr1972 wrote:whitts is a shadow of the player he was last year.maybe his head isnt right and is playing for notts forrest.seems disinterested

He's his normal laid back self :roll: Apart from the goals he isnt playing any different from last season.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:34 pm

AlexBennett wrote:got to be honest, i dont think we'd be in this posisition if ross was up front with keogh, hes not capable of playing up front on his own, espicially against sousa who loves his defensive football :(

i completely agree but i think Ross caused major problems in the dressing room

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:40 pm

gutted.game over

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 pm

It's our FIRST defeat of the season. Considering the team we had out at the end, coupled with a hell of a lot of pressure from a good Leicester side in the second half, and we shouldn't be too disappointed really.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 pm

just think everyone dissapointed with the second half performance wasnt great according to the radio :(

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:49 pm

We just couldnt compete in the 2nd half.

Why did Koumas come off is he still not match fit ?

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 pm

He wont get match fit unless he pushes himself for 90 mins. There is no excuse he should be getting match fit now he has had enough games, inc Carling cup.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Agree mate.

Think he needs pushing a bit,