Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Nottingham Forest Forum “

Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:21 pm

https://www.forestforum.co.uk/threads/4 ... 14-30pm-KO

Re: “ Nottingham Forest Forum “

Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:25 pm

I thought Sky put generic crowd noise over 'the refs a wanker' chant also..

Forest wouldn't know our alternative version of 'Hymns and Arias'.

Another thing Sky did today was not play back the tackle on Liverpools Elliot, but Gary Neville is ok to watch a replay in the press box.. I mean you could play back anyway, but that's not the point. Didnt think it was that bad, and certainly not a red card.
Neville and Tyler seemed to say it was for the injury, not the tackle. Or did I dream that..

Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:02 pm

rumpo kid wrote:I thought Sky put generic crowd noise over 'the refs a wanker' chant also..

Another thing Sky did today was not play back the tackle on Liverpools Elliot, but Gary Neville is ok to watch a replay in the press box.. I mean you could play back anyway, but that's not the point. Didnt think it was that bad, and certainly not a red card.
Neville and Tyler seemed to say it was for the injury, not the tackle. Or did I dream that..

The producers will not show the incident if a serious injury is involved, out of respect for all involved.

Been that way for a while and it's the right thing to do.

Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:15 pm

rumpo kid wrote:I thought Sky put generic crowd noise over 'the refs a wanker' chant also..

You didn't dream it but unfortunately you can get sent off for the damage your tackle causes ..its to do with interpretation of the laws.. not sure if leeds will contest it due to the nature of injury but it certainly wasn't a red card for tackle .

Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:https://www.forestforum.co.uk/threads/49801-Matchday-6-Nottingham-Forest-v-Cardiff-City-Sunday-September-12th-14-30pm-KO

Tbf Annis, this board would erupt, if we had our worst start to a season for 108 yrs!! Whats good about them is, they still turn up in decent numbers, even taking that fact into account.we are their bogey team, Leeds have gone for a bit, so we hoodoo forest jnstesd :lol: :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:00 am

The thing is their fans don't realise is the days of just bringing in players for a short term fix seems to be long gone for a lot of clubs.Seems to me that we are ahead of the curve when it comes to bringing youngsters through.