Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we playing Leicester at the wrong time?

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:36 pm

I got my doubts about tonights match, after reading the leicester website and match preview from paulo sousa and the leicester messageboards, they are gunning for us. they are also set to include their new singing yuki abe, who is a very very talented player. if leicester bully us all night and play a defensive tight game, they are the type to score a last minute goal or a goal which leaves us chasing the game at the end, steve howard destroyed us last year. I hope we turn on the gas but we have got to loose sometime and i got a bad gut feeling we are going to fall victim the 'kick start' win leicester need to get their season going- my prediction 1-0 leicester

Re: Are we playing Leicester at the wrong time?

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:41 pm

f**k off you pessimist nothings stopping us 3-0 easy win!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

dorian bach keep the faith u miserable kent!!! :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:49 pm

daf, i cant help it butty, im nervous, im typing this on my mobile on the bus ready to leave ponty , never been so nervous

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:51 pm

I hope Jan Kermorgant plays :lol:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:02 pm

ccfcdor wrote:daf, i cant help it butty, im nervous, im typing this on my mobile on the bus ready to leave ponty , never been so nervous

good boy!! i havent been wrong so far this season pie lad!!so stay with me son we will prevail and ive changed my mind 4-0!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:13 pm

yuki abe is very, very good? Compared to who? Cliff Carr?

Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:19 pm

ccfcdor wrote:I got my doubts about tonights match, after reading the leicester website and match preview from paulo sousa and the leicester messageboards, they are gunning for us. they are also set to include their new singing yuki abe, who is a very very talented player. if leicester bully us all night and play a defensive tight game, they are the type to score a last minute goal or a goal which leaves us chasing the game at the end, steve howard destroyed us last year. I hope we turn on the gas but we have got to loose sometime and i got a bad gut feeling we are going to fall victim the 'kick start' win leicester need to get their season going- my prediction 1-0 leicester

positive thinking thats what i like to see!! :lol:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:23 pm

We are playing everyone at the wrong time.

We are the team to beat - they are all gunning for us.

However, f**k em - we're going up as f*cking champions! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:26 pm

ccfcdor wrote:I got my doubts about tonights match, after reading the leicester website and match preview from paulo sousa and the leicester messageboards, they are gunning for us. they are also set to include their new singing yuki abe, who is a very very talented player. if leicester bully us all night and play a defensive tight game, they are the type to score a last minute goal or a goal which leaves us chasing the game at the end, steve howard destroyed us last year. I hope we turn on the gas but we have got to loose sometime and i got a bad gut feeling we are going to fall victim the 'kick start' win leicester need to get their season going- my prediction 1-0 leicester

Saturday for us was the equivalent of Man Utd missing Rooney, Berbatov, Giggs and
Scholes. They have the strength in depth to overcome a lot of the sides in the Premier
even with players like that out.

If we're to win this division, we have to prove capable of doing the same.

1-0 City (Keogh) :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:31 pm

i think the kick off is the correct time

Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:18 am

You was spot on Chief :cry: