Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG nice guy

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi all.... After the Hull game my son was queing up for the clubshop as he always tends to do (drives me crazy :roll: )
and TG and his wife came to the shop as he was about to join the queue some people pointed out he practically owned the shop and to walk straight in :P all embarrassed he did but less than 1 min later came out to thank the people in the queue..
He later asked my son how much the tattoo's were on his face and where he purchased them from, he told him from the clubshop and that they were 3 or 4 pound...TG said to him ' That 4 pound will be going back into the club and make this club great...i WILL make this club great..)... Well everybody who heared was buzzing with excitement as he seemed so genuine,
he then went on to sign and pose for photos with anyone who wanted to..NICE GUY... :ayatollah:

Re: TG nice guy

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Great post!

There is so much to read between the lines too! :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:04 pm

OH MY GOD!!!

I nearly shed a tear then mate!

If the wind changes I'll be stuck forever looking like one of Batmans adversaries :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We've struck gold with this feller eh?

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 pm

seems like a top fella, im glad we have somone at the club who finally is a nice person and no bullshit etc

thanks TG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:07 pm

What a top man!
I met him before the 2nd leg of the play offs and he said something similar then :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:27 pm

so, whos going to phone him about tonights result :roll:

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:07 am

Any bloke that travels half a million miles to watch HIS team must be pretty serious. What a journey....must take him almost as long to get here as it does the boys form Blaenllechau :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:24 am

Sven Ghali wrote:Any bloke that travels half a million miles to watch HIS team must be pretty serious. What a journey....must take him almost as long to get here as it does the boys form Blaenllechau :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: