Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

bellamy chops riggot and.... comminges .

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:18 pm

down the vale gym today,

seen Bellamy in changing rooms he said alright and things didn't really no what he was gonna do cuz he was going in whilst i was leaving. i dun no if players have left already ? but if they haven bellamy won't be der 2nite ovsily lol

riggot still doing fitness and strength.

chops was running today so thats good news. fitness man was checking ankle or foot what ever wrong him

comminges i always see him in gym have no idea whats wrong with him but he always on the weights so he in hell of shape fair play lol.

didn;t see drinkwater today with the cardiff fitness gym man, which all injured players are uselly with so guessing he mite be on bench for 2nite match ( just pure guess really)

just thought ad update on what i seen.

:ayatollah:

Re: bellamy chops riggot and.... comminges .

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:31 pm

didnt someone say on this forum that the team left last night to go up to liecester. if that is true strange bellamy is in the gym must not have travelled with the team if it is true that they went up last night

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Bellamy could be having his fitness test maybe? And then travel up seperately? Just a guess! What time was this this morning?

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 pm

rhyspect26 wrote:Bellamy could be having his fitness test maybe? And then travel up seperately? Just a guess! What time was this this morning?

na about 32 mins ago he went in gym at 12.58 if u want me bang on

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:34 pm

beckett wrote:didnt someone say on this forum that the team left last night to go up to liecester. if that is true strange bellamy is in the gym must not have travelled with the team if it is true that they went up last night

who knows but he was in changing room he had his bag full of stuff so dun no if he was going swimming

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 pm

who knows but he was in changing room he had his bag full of stuff so dun no if he was going swimming[quote][/quote]

cheers for the updates mate

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:39 pm

beckett wrote:who knows but he was in changing room he had his bag full of stuff so dun no if he was going swimming

cheers for the updates mate

no prob i aint lieing tho i just saying what i saw bellamy got enough money to fly up on his own if wants 2 lol

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Bellamy and Olii travelled this morning. :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:45 pm

tomCCFC wrote:Bellamy and Olii travelled this morning. :ayatollah:

well considering i was in same changing room as bellamy at 12.58 then i guessing der two of him. he mite go up this afternoon who knows. but as i said just saying what i saw. before you think i am lieing ring the vale up ask if der member 2nd name morland and they will say my full name

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:47 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
tomCCFC wrote:Bellamy and Olii travelled this morning. :ayatollah:

well considering i was in same changing room as bellamy at 12.58 then i guessing der two of him. he mite go up this afternoon who knows. but as i said just saying what i saw. before you think i am lieing ring the vale up ask if der member 2nd name morland and they will say my full name

Im good thanks mate. i'll take your word for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:00 pm

good intel bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:08 pm

BELLAMY IS NOT PLAYING TONIGHT, he didn't travel with the team

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Thanks for the update mate.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Yes, cheers.

Here's the Echo's take on tonight and Bellers.. http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -27260795/

Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Chopra still has a cast on his foot i think

Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:11 pm

CityBlue1 wrote:Chopra still has a cast on his foot i think

It's a boot that he can take off to do exercise, shower etc

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Ben wrote:BELLAMY IS NOT PLAYING TONIGHT, he didn't travel with the team

i was right then :roll: