Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

South Wales Echo = Bollox

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Read the report today : In the players rating they said Marshall didn't have a single save to make :shock: well he made a great sprawling save in the first half :o COCK

In the main report Mark Bloom said Hull didn't have a single shot on target all afternoon :o :o in the match stats Hull had 3 shots on target :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What an embarrassing report :oops: :oops: :oops:

Re: South Wales Echo = Bollox

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Read the report today : In the players rating they said Marshall didn't have a single save to make :shock: well he made a great sprawling save in the first half :o COCK

In the main report Mark Bloom said Hull didn't have a single shot on target all afternoon :o :o in the match stats Hull had 3 shots on target :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I stopped buying the Echo and now that they are Banned from info, they should pay us :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Read the report today : In the players rating they said Marshall didn't have a single save to make :shock: well he made a great sprawling save in the first half :o COCK

I stopped buying the Echo and now that they are Banned from info, they should pay us :lol: :lol:

Hope they didnt get that info of this board Chief :lol: :lol: or was it Claudes info :o :o :lol:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Easy mistake to make....on account their reporters are too busy ducking and diving trying to 'borrow' reports and statements from the real journos in the grandstand so they can have something to twist in their chip paper rag....

It could have been worse, mind. It could have been another of Tucker's 'humourous' writings. I always find them(Tucker's reports) funny....funny that none of them ever contain anything to laugh about other than the author!! :oops:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:08 pm

i dont buy the echo anymore, whats the point, get up to date news here on a monday,, read it on wednesday in the echo :lol: thanks to carl :ayatollah: