Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Blackpool Tickets “

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:37 am

VINCE ALM:

Blackpool Update;

The club have received the tickets for the away fixture at Blackpool and are going to aim to get them on sale before the end of the week. You will be pleased to know they are paper tickets :bluebird:

There are conditions with purchasing a ticket however you will have to wear a mask in the ground unless you are exempt from wearing one!

The supporters club will be running coaches to Blackpool and existing members from March 2020 will automatically be enrolled for free membership for the coming season. All under 18s who travel unaccompanied will need to get their consent forms signed for the coming season by a parent or guardian. No under 14 travel without an accompanying adult.

Non members are welcome to join the supporters club and have the same benefits

Members coach prices; Adults £31 over 60s 18-21 £27 under 18s £21 Under 16 with adult £17 non member prices add £4 to the advertised fare

Ticket prices taken off the Blackpool web site so may change by a £1 or two are Adults £27 Over 65+ £23 Under 18 £11; Under 12 £7 Under 5 Free with paying adult Disabled prices the same carers free.

You can now book with the supporters club through the usual channels 07814 779441

The supporters shop will be open Saturday before and after the Barnsley game. When booking we require supporters club membership number from 2019/20 season, your fan ID if you are booking a ticket through us, and all money must be paid in full for ticket and coach prior to the fixture. we will try and open some evenings will advertise those later in the week

Re: “ Blackpool Tickets “

Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:38 am

Was planning on doing this match but not now. Refuse to go to any match where wearing a mask is compulsory inside the ground.

Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:53 am

Crayfish wrote:Was planning on doing this match but not now. Refuse to go to any match where wearing a mask is compulsory inside the ground.

This must be club policy then I assume. Ridiculous

Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:50 am

If you say you are exempt from wearing a mask, they legally are not able to challenge you

Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Come on let’s get a good following at Blackpool :bluescarf: :occasion5: :bluebird:
Last edited by Manchester Taffy on Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:15 pm

I'd luck Blackpool policing home and away fans to keep a mask on in the ground....it won't happen

Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:32 pm

boyo1927 wrote:I'd luck Blackpool policing home and away fans to keep a mask on in the ground....it won't happen

dont get it...they have just lined up their stewards for a load of grief...

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:06 pm

englishbluebird wrote:If you say you are exempt from wearing a mask, they legally are not able to challenge you

Cant challenge why not wearing mask but can refuse admission if they set it as a condition of entry as it's a private company and to gain entry you need to comply to conditions of entry whatever they are? To be excempt you need a disability lanyard or proof .... it's just the way it is same as for any other reason a venue wont let u in like bare feet .... being drunk..... wearing away shirt in home end? All conditions of refusal of entry.. not right but is it worth the risk of no entry to go there?

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:57 pm

£27 rip off £20 enough

Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:24 pm

How many have we been allocated ?

Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:20 pm

Allocated 2100 , but can have more if we sell them quickly

Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:25 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Allocated 2100 , but can have more if we sell them quickly

If that’s the case, surely there’s no need for any plan. First come first served should be fine I’m thinking.

Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:46 am

Make a stand people and say 20 is plenty.

Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:25 am

I make stand when Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday charge 40 quid. 28 is too much I agree but it's under 30 so that's my limit