A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' TWO NEW SIGNINGS ' UPDATED

Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:22 pm

Igovernor wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:
nobby wrote:
Igovernor wrote:UPDATED: Monday 2nd August 2021

Just a little update as before no names been mentioned to me
The player we have signed is a Midfield/winger no reason why it has not been announced, but this is city!

The striker that I mentioned coming in has all been agreed and will be in before the window closes. As you have seen posted it looked very much that Harris was going on loan, looks like he is going.
Players that MM has on his list are still available to sign, and although no names mentioned all are quality players,

We are still trying to get a left back in and it does not look as if it will be Bennett as he wants too much money.
City are expecting Boro to come back in with an improved offer, for Brown, as i said before if he does go we will be bringing in another CB, long season with just 4 Cb's

If Vassell has broken down again he will retire and we should be able to claim Insurance.

Expect a lot of movement going right down to the last few days of the window, and the club are expecting other clubs to come in to try and sign some of ours that part we all know :thumbup:

Hold on! :lol: nothing is assured until it is on the official site, but I believe we have signed a number nine but is not going to announced for a couple of weeks, no Idea why. Also I have no idea whether it is a permanent deal or a loan, and before you ask, No I do not know his name.

Again I believe we have signed another player which could be announced pretty soon, no idea of the position he plays and no name has been mentioned to me. If Brown does go then there will be a new CB brought in as MM will be wanting to be playing the 3 CB formation, with more cover.

And finally we are interested in a few more players to come in.

But it will mean one or two leaving and that does not include Whyte and Brown.
You can believe this or not and you are welcome to come back if any of it does not pan out and give me all the stick you like, as what I said at the begining of the post, nothing is assured until it's on the official site, but I am feeling very positive about the coming season :thumbup:

What happened to these signings then ???

well he will say 1 was marley watkins and the other was only coming if moore went :happy1:

Do you read all the posts it was not watkins and the striker was coming in not instead of anyone but if you read the post statement you see why players did not come in VT knocked the signings on the head. Try reading the posts :banghead:

i think you need to read them.....

Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:46 pm

I guess you had to get your tuppence worth in!

Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:11 pm

Igovernor wrote:I guess you had to get your tuppence worth in!

all in all i think the thread has been a huge success mate 47k views..

Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:53 pm

skidemin wrote:
Igovernor wrote:I guess you had to get your tuppence worth in!

all in all i think the thread has been a huge success mate 47k views..

nail > head :king:

Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:41 pm

Igovernor wrote:UPDATED: Monday 2nd August 2021

Just a little update as before no names been mentioned to me
The player we have signed is a Midfield/winger no reason why it has not been announced, but this is city!

The striker that I mentioned coming in has all been agreed and will be in before the window closes. As you have seen posted it looked very much that Harris was going on loan, looks like he is going.
Players that MM has on his list are still available to sign, and although no names mentioned all are quality players,

We are still trying to get a left back in and it does not look as if it will be Bennett as he wants too much money.
City are expecting Boro to come back in with an improved offer, for Brown, as i said before if he does go we will be bringing in another CB, long season with just 4 Cb's

If Vassell has broken down again he will retire and we should be able to claim Insurance.

Expect a lot of movement going right down to the last few days of the window, and the club are expecting other clubs to come in to try and sign some of ours that part we all know :thumbup:

Hold on! :lol: nothing is assured until it is on the official site, but I believe we have signed a number nine but is not going to announced for a couple of weeks, no Idea why. Also I have no idea whether it is a permanent deal or a loan, and before you ask, No I do not know his name.

Again I believe we have signed another player which could be announced pretty soon, no idea of the position he plays and no name has been mentioned to me. If Brown does go then there will be a new CB brought in as MM will be wanting to be playing the 3 CB formation, with more cover.

And finally we are interested in a few more players to come in.

But it will mean one or two leaving and that does not include Whyte and Brown.
You can believe this or not and you are welcome to come back if any of it does not pan out and give me all the stick you like, as what I said at the begining of the post, nothing is assured until it's on the official site, but I am feeling very positive about the coming season :thumbup:

Any update on these two new signings mate? Are they out of contract players?