Ego or Opinion

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ego or Opinion

Postby Barclay1 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:03 pm

If people on this board think I post what I post to boost my own ego, then its not the right environment anymore for me to post.

My posts are not 'look at me' they are 'open your eyes to what is being done to our club' I don't post for a laugh, or to get hits or even replies. I can't post if people dont believe I post genuinely.

I've always posted an opinion, been respectful of others, and never used any foul language. People who know me know I'm not a hater, so I dont hate Tan, but hate what he and Dalman are doing to my club.

My opinions have always been honest and my own. 100%. Mods have always been fair and respectful, so I am now being fair to myself and this MB.

I'll still be on here because there are some very good and interesting topics to read.
1st Game 24th Nov 1973 City v Bolton 1-0 (Gil Reece)
Barclay1

Ego or Opinion

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ego or Opinion

Postby skidemin » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:45 pm

Barclay1 wrote:If people on this board think I post what I post to boost my own ego, then its not the right environment anymore for me to post.

My posts are not 'look at me' they are 'open your eyes to what is being done to our club' I don't post for a laugh, or to get hits or even replies. I can't post if people dont believe I post genuinely.

I've always posted an opinion, been respectful of others, and never used any foul language. People who know me know I'm not a hater, so I dont hate Tan, but hate what he and Dalman are doing to my club.

My opinions have always been honest and my own. 100%. Mods have always been fair and respectful, so I am now being fair to myself and this MB.

I'll still be on here because there are some very good and interesting topics to read.

is this a resignation. ?
skidemin

Postby Escott1927 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:58 pm

skidemin wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:If people on this board think I post what I post to boost my own ego, then its not the right environment anymore for me to post.

is this a resignation. ?

Hopefully. Broken record comes to mind.
Escott1927

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:53 am

To be fair to you Barclay you have always respected the fact that everyone has an opinion and they may not agree with you. You have also been respectful to me personally when I’ve ‘locked horns’ with you.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:37 am

Lee your one of the best posters on here, along with Skidemin, you both say it as you honestly feel and show facts with it, that upsets many on here, your both not part of any little groups who all come out together to try and belittle your views.

Continue to say it as you honestly both feel :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby kimble » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:43 pm

Barclay ..I agree with a lot of what you said....and i totally agree ...everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Unfortunately there are some who ridicule others if they are not of the same opinion..

Just keep posting your own honest opinion
kimble

Postby Bluebird1977 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:09 pm

I wouldn't worry about names on a forum in truth. Say what you want if you feel or see something that way and f**k them. What ive always done. Some hate that as its not what they see rather than scroll on sadly.
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: “We will dust ourselves down and go again” :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Bluebird1977

Postby Scoularite » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:26 pm

You've certainly got some good support on the board, so keep on posting.
Scoularite

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:47 pm

You're a fraud.a rebadged Roathie,its not opinion you spout its bullshit.Like I said before if your a real fan then I don't wanna be.Your MO hasn't changed since you were Canton Magic.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Sven » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Lee your one of the best posters on here, along with Skidemin, you both say it as you honestly feel and show facts with it, that upsets many on here, your both not part of any little groups who all come out together to try and belittle your views.

Annis, I've spoken with Lee online and he comes across as a great guy and honest in his opinions, so I hope he continues voice his thoughts :thumbright:

I know you have a lot of time for him... :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:20 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, I've spoken with Lee online and he comes across as a great guy and honest in his opinions, so I hope he continues voice his thoughts :thumbright:

I know you have a lot of time for him... :ayatollah:

Chris,

I have had many chats on fb with Lee and 100% genuine/ honest fan :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby maccydee » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:52 pm

I disagree with you on a lot but it is always respectful disagreement.

I can’t see how there’s anyway what you write can be used to satisfy your ego. Silly for people to suggest that. Also, no way are you Roathie.
maccydee

Postby skidemin » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:22 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:

is this a resignation. ?

Hopefully. Broken record comes to mind.

he has been on loop since the friendlies started but i agree with many of his points.
skidemin

Postby Sven » Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:23 pm

maccydee wrote:I disagree with you on a lot but it is always respectful disagreement.

I can’t see how there’s anyway what you write can be used to satisfy your ego. Silly for people to suggest that. Also, no way are you Roathie.

Neil, you are spot on with all of that... :thumbup:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat