Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ECHO REPORTERS

Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:45 pm

I know they are not welcome at Dave Jones post match interviews but are they banned from the stadium?? Mark Bloom gave Andy Keogh 5 out of 10!!!!! Did he watch him run his socks off closing defenders down and chasing back to help our defence when Hull went on the attack. I can see why the SWE & WM are banned.

In future I'll read Carl's updates at least they are based on fact. To be honest I thought he was winding us up Friday when he told us the state of our walking wounded. Can't wait for tomorrows team news from him. Cracking result lets keep it going tomorrow and Saturday.

Re: ECHO REPORTERS

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:36 pm

echo rag is crap! all they do is go through message boards to get thier news

bunch of jobsworth

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:43 pm

They are all struggling to get info and The Genuinely are Relying on Carl Nowadays.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:They are all struggling to get info and The Genuinely are Relying on Carl Nowadays.

Maybe Carl should time his updates so that they can't get to print on time. ;)

Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:03 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:They are all struggling to get info and The Genuinely are Relying on Carl Nowadays.

have you seen what time he usually posts them? He's no mug, is Lord Carl.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:07 pm

damnedyank wrote:
NIGELNIGLE wrote:

have you seen what time he usually posts them? He's no mug, is Lord Carl.

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:24 am

Keogh a 5 is a joke :twisted:

I used to buy the echo after everyday, then just after a city game as me and my dad still enjoyed guessing the scored now we give up :twisted: joke of a paper