Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Board warning!

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:28 am

I've just had a 'board warning' LeAdEr :lol: no doubt this will be deleted and banned. done nothing wrong.

SadAct.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Board warning!

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:37 am

DaveSt wrote:I've just had a 'board warning' LeAdEr :lol: no doubt this will be deleted and banned. done nothing wrong.

SadAct.JPG

Why not follow the instruction and post something of worth? :?

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:37 am

You ain't a proper member until youve had a couple of those. :lol:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:38 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:You ain't a proper member until youve had a couple of those. :lol:
:laughing5: :laughing5:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:38 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
DaveSt wrote:I've just had a 'board warning' LeAdEr :lol: no doubt this will be deleted and banned. done nothing wrong.

SadAct.JPG

I didn't know we had to post about certain things. maybe if someone can PM me on what I should be posting and what I should be saying.

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:58 am

DaveSt wrote:

SadAct.JPG

I didn't know we had to post about certain things. maybe if someone can PM me on what I should be posting and what I should be saying.

As you've been asked post something of worth? Simply put you can post anything you like as long as its worth something ....cant see what you've posted but obviously not upto a standard worthy of this forum? Most have done it and try not to repeat mistake :thumbup:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:22 am

DaveSt wrote:

SadAct.JPG

Others will note the 'warning' wasn't JUST issued (3 weeks ago) and it was for a post on the childish 'Sliders' thread you created

We don't issue 'warnings' too often nowadays but occasionally they are dederved and this was one situation

As it says in the 'pm' you chose to make public, you just need to write something of worth and also refrain from referring to people as (quote) "c###s" because they choose to wear Sliders

A look at your 24 posts to date show that you aren't a serious contributor but we will leave this thread up as an example of your churlishness. Why you couldn't wait for a response to the PRIVATE Message you sent is for you to know only :oops:

You're welcome to carry on bleating by all means but there are boundaries... ;)

Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:32 pm

sorry I don't have 20k posts, I have a life outiside of the internet. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:49 pm

DaveSt wrote:sorry I don't have 20k posts, I have a life outiside of the internet. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

I would purport that, in fact, you do not have a life outside the internet as proven by your worthless posts...... :laughing6: :bluebird:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:15 pm

Sven wrote:
DaveSt wrote:

SadAct.JPG

Others will note the 'warning' wasn't JUST issued (3 weeks ago) and it was for a post on the childish 'Sliders' thread you created

We don't issue 'warnings' too often nowadays but occasionally they are dederved and this was one situation

As it says in the 'pm' you chose to make public, you just need to write something of worth and also refrain from referring to people as (quote) "c###s" because they choose to wear Sliders

A look at your 24 posts to date show that you aren't a serious contributor but we will leave this thread up as an example of your churlishness. Why you couldn't wait for a response to the PRIVATE Message you sent is for you to know only :oops:

Chris I would not class what you sent him as a warning, just a little bit of advice :lol: I don't think he knows the meaning of a "warning" :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:30 pm

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:
DaveSt wrote:

SadAct.JPG

Chris I would not class what you sent him as a warning, just a little bit of advice :lol: I don't think he knows the meaning of a "warning" :ayatollah:

I second that Roger :thumbright: :thumbright:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:40 pm

DaveSt wrote:

SadAct.JPG

To give you a nudge this is a Cardiff City football forum. Plenty going on which could be of 'worth' if you wish to engage properly :roll:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:45 pm

Gents, I've since had another 'pm' even more childish and immature than the first... :roll:

No actual meaningful content; just more immaturity that only supports my original comment... :oops:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:43 pm

Sven wrote:Gents, I've since had another 'pm' even more childish and immature than the first... :roll:

No actual meaningful content; just more immaturity that only supports my original comment... :oops:

Chris, no need to explain yourself mate, what he said regards people he doesn't even know, was out of order, and I think I told him that at the time of posting the slider wearers are cnuts :roll: maybe people should just ignore his posts, until he decides to post a worthy topic? :old: :bluebird:

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:18 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Sven wrote:Gents, I've since had another 'pm' even more childish and immature than the first... :roll:

Chris, no need to explain yourself mate, what he said regards people he doesn't even know, was out of order, and I think I told him that at the time of posting the slider wearers are cnuts :roll: maybe people should just ignore his posts, until he decides to post a worthy topic? :old: :bluebird:

Thanks, Paul. The immaturity of this guy (assuming he has reached puberty) is clear to see from his OP and following responses

Seems he has nothing more to say; not that anything he has already said has been of any value/worth

He's just highlighted/confirmed his own immaturity :oops:

Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:14 am

Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Thanks, Paul. The immaturity of this guy (assuming he has reached puberty) is clear to see from his OP and following responses

Seems he has nothing more to say; not that anything he has already said has been of any value/worth

Looks like we are being infested with similar people by looks at other posts Its all downhill now.. :D

Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:38 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Looks like we are being infested with similar people by looks at other posts Its all downhill now.. :D

Allan, you're not wrong :cry:

We are aware of certain names and who us behind them; not all down to one individual ;)

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:08 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

We are aware of certain names and who us behind them; not all down to one individual ;)

Chris have always said find it odd that all of a sudden a name appears after several years being on forum but name only posted couple of times in years...... and they have MO of current posters .... good or bad i have same name since started probably because dont have split personality like some on here.. :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:14 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Chris have always said find it odd that all of a sudden a name appears after several years being on forum but name only posted couple of times in years...... and they have MO of current posters .... good or bad i have same name since started probably because dont have split personality like some on here.. :mrgreen:

Allan, again you are (sadly) correct and the biggest culprit is still playing his games; just not as publicly since his self-destructive meltdown not so long ago... :roll:

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:19 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Allan, again you are (sadly) correct and the biggest culprit is still playing his games; just not as publicly since his self-destructive meltdown not so long ago... :roll:

Chris I wonder who you are refering too :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:26 am

Igovernor wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

Chris I wonder who you are refering too :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :ayatollah:

Rog, the narcissist is lurking and pretending to be what he most definitely is not; a Bluebird...! :roll:

May have dusted himself down but still too embarrassed to show himself after his recent self-implosion. :oops:

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:25 pm

Aw crap I missed that.. could do with a good laugh

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:06 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Aw crap I missed that.. could do with a good laugh

It was as funny as it was sad... ;) :lol: