Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dillon Phillips:

Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:40 am

Dillon Phillips:

"I haven’t yet been at Cardiff City Stadium with the fans in.

"Obviously we had the little taster at Bath, where they didn’t stop making noise the whole game, so I’m looking forward to seeing them next week!"

Re: Dillon Phillips:

Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:12 pm

I think he’s our best goalkeeper. He’s not dissimilar to Etheridge really. The only differences are that he appears a little smaller but also more agile. He’s been very consistent and I don’t want to ever slate any Cardiff players, but I just feel much more confident in our defence when he plays over Smithies

Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:05 pm

DeepBlueFC2 wrote:I think he’s our best goalkeeper. He’s not dissimilar to Etheridge really. The only differences are that he appears a little smaller but also more agile. He’s been very consistent and I don’t want to ever slate any Cardiff players, but I just feel much more confident in our defence when he plays over Smithies

He had a dodgy game other night very hesitant for crosses but probably out of competitive time.

Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:53 pm

TBF, I'm happy with either, both have their + & - points, but there isn't much difference for me, similar to Smithies &etheridge.
But we have been fortunate to have two new keepers come in, and not only that, take the jersey, from a keeper we were all happy with! A great problem to have imo. :old: :bluebird: