Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Olofinjana

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:54 pm

While every one is excited about the signing of Bellamy and rightly so as his talent is exceptional. I think on the evidence so far Olofinjana will be our signing of the season he is the sort of player we have been crying out for in our midfield. He is getting better every game he as it all he can tackle (break play up) his distribution is good, good in air and he can shoot. I think if he stays fit he could be the catalyst for us to win promotion this year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Olofinjana

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:While every one is excited about the signing of Bellamy and rightly so as his talent is exceptional. I think on the evidence so far Olofinjana will be our signing of the season he is the sort of player we have been crying out for in our midfield. He is getting better every game he as it all he can tackle (break play up) his distribution is good, good in air and he can shoot. I think if he stays fit he could be the catalyst for us to win promotion this year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I think you maybe right :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:16 pm

have to agree!!! defo our best signing with his performances so far!! dj defenitely gets the best out of players for sure!! :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:While every one is excited about the signing of Bellamy and rightly so as his talent is exceptional. I think on the evidence so far Olofinjana will be our signing of the season he is the sort of player we have been crying out for in our midfield. He is getting better every game he as it all he can tackle (break play up) his distribution is good, good in air and he can shoot. I think if he stays fit he could be the catalyst for us to win promotion this year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes I agree, He has not been given the applause he Deserves.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:54 pm

He's been top class so far to be honest.

Hope he's fit for tomorrow. In a short time he has become vital to the way we play.

Still, if he doesn't make it there's always "The Destroyer" !