Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRIAN FLYNN

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:29 pm

Someone please tell me what this guy has done bar wrexham (lower league hoofball) team to become the wales manager ,to me its taking steps back,i know we dont have the best options in the world when it comes to selection player wise but f**k me brian flynn hes a nobody when it comes to management compared to 20 managers out of work its crazy :? :?

Re: BRIAN FLYNN

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:34 pm

if you listened to match of the day last night they summed it up great but with stuart pearce

he's worked with the yougster who have come through and coming through, knows the set up, been to tourno's with them, players respect him etc etc

i think he deserves a chance

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Ben wrote:if you listened to match of the day last night they summed it up great but with stuart pearce

he's worked with the yougster who have come through and coming through, knows the set up, been to tourno's with them, players respect him etc etc

we been playing the old youngsters banjo for the last 6-7years yet only 3-4 maybe have even plyed for the 1st team so i think its a bad appointment tbh theres loads of better managers out there with better profiles than brian wrexham flynn for sure. :( we are not england they have a massive depth of talent to pick from so match of the day talk dont really matter nore does stuart pearce.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Ben wrote:if you listened to match of the day last night they summed it up great but with stuart pearce

we been playing the old youngsters banjo for the last 6-7years yet only 3-4 maybe have even plyed for the 1st team so i think its a bad appointment tbh theres loads of better managers out there with better profiles than brian wrexham flynn for sure. :( we are not england they have a massive depth of talent to pick from so match of the day talk dont really matter nore does stuart pearce.

It's far more than 3 or 4. Off the top of my head I can think of Joe Ledley, Aaron Ramsey, Chris Gunter, Ched Evans, Sam Vokes, Gareth Bale, Wayne Hennessey and Joe Allen.