Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tickets for Millwall away

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:43 am

I happen to live down the road from the Den, and obviously fancy watching my home team beat my current local team.
Anyone know what the situation with the tickets are, will I just be able to buy off the internet?
Bearing in mind, I'm not a season ticket holder/member as am not back in Cardiff often enough due to work at the moment.

A few of my work mates are Millwall, so could go with them, but might not be wisest standing in the middle of them cunts doing :ayatollah: !

Re: Tickets for Millwall away

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:49 am

Buy an away membership, even if it is for just the one game but its the only way you will get a ticket

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:57 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:Buy an away membership, even if it is for just the one game but its the only way you will get a ticket

cheers, I'll have a look at that then.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:10 pm

i was in the same situation last season for palace away, i bought an away membership for £20 and a match ticket over the phone, they'll send yr ticket with a cardiff steward who you can meet at the gate and then sort your membership card out next time your in cardiff. You will also be able to go qpr which will be a top of the table clash if they keep up their form

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Yeah true, I work with a lot of palace fans also, so will try and reach that whenever that is.
Might try and get home for the Millwall game in 2 weeks, what's the chance of getting a ticket for that with away membership?
I've yet to go to CCS, miss standing at the Ninian though.