Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you own any other shirts?

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:41 am

With some of the posts we've had on here over the weekend? I thought that I would throw this question out there.

Do you own any other sports shirts other than Cardiff City?

Me, I have a Spain top (football) and a Maple Leaf top (Ice Hockey), would never wear them down the City though.

Re: Do you own any other shirts?

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:50 am

Wales, Merthyr Town, Arsenal, Barcelona

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:54 am

As Celtic are my 2nd team after City, I have a few of their tops, and a Wales training top (signed by Phil Dwyer :ayatollah: )

Also, got an old Real Madrid top from when they signed Steve McManaman cos he was one of my favourite players when I was growing up. :D

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Welsh tops. :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:30 pm

we have a big collection of liverpool tops in our loft from different seasons but my dad is from liverpool and we were brought up supporting them but now 3 of us have season tickets including my dad but he still says liverpool are his first team and when we played them me and my brothers went in the city end and my dad went in the kop

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Bury Town, First ever team Saw play in 1972, My Grandfathers Team, So Ive got a Shirt and Accrington Stanley, Signed Shirt from the Team when they got promoted to the Football League :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 pm

i have man utd, chelsea, wales rugby, arsenal, celtic, rangers, man city

i look cool see bra

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:15 pm

I got a Cardiff Shirt.
Wales football Shirt
Wales Rugby Shirt
Glamorgan cc shirt
and a Real Madrid Kaka one i got on Holiday.

Would never wear any of them at footie tho.

:ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:31 pm

quite a few wales tops circa late 70's and early 80's, St Etienne 70's, Inter MIlan 50's, Garmany '54. Italy '82, Argentina '78, all courtesy of Toffs, strictly no other UK sides ! oh and an Atletico Madrid shirt picked up for about £5 in a sale - handy for 5 a-side !

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:45 pm

ummm loadsa cardiff shirts over the years.
a few newcastle shirts as i used to watch them away when they played in the midlands or south areas when i was alot younger.
and an arsenal shirt :? a close family friend was a masive arsenal fan, he died the night before there champions league final, and gave it to me and told me i had to wear it and cheer on the gunners :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

and a wales rugby shirt

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Rugby - Blues and Wales (Although I'm not a fan of rugby)

Football - Bunch of Cardiff Jerseys and Wales and US international Jerseys.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:49 pm

I still need to buy this seasons. I think I'll get it on the weekend.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Cardiff, Blackburn, Arsenal (Girlfriend is a Gooner so thought it would be funny to buy me one)

Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:37 pm

I have a Toronto Maple Leafs ice hockey shirt, and used to have a Cardiff Devils one years ago. As for football, I only have a Cardiff one.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Dallas Cowboys NFL, Brazil football and stacks of Wales and Cardiff City shirts.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Wales
Llanelli Scarlets
Man u

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:42 pm

west hma tops bcuz theyr my second club

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:49 pm

I also have an LA Lakers jersey lol.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Loads of City ones from over the years plus a few Wales ones

Away from football, a couple of Dallas Cowboys and a Texas Rangers one bought when I went to see them both last year....however wore my City tops to the games and had a few comments :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:52 pm

I do have a couple of Houston Dynamo's tops sent over by my brother who coaches in their youth set up.

I have had Spurs tops in the past but not since I was in my teens (for some reason I liked them after we beat them in the FA Cup). :?

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:30 pm

a few wales tops, 2 real madrid, barca top, liverpool, portugal, brazil, roma and rangers

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 pm

Lots of Cardiff and Wales shirts, Wales rugby and GB rugby league when sponsored by my old company BG.
Barcelona, Borrusia Dortmund, Juventus, Napoli, Blackburn PL winners shirt, Millwall :o , Burnley, Newcasltle United, Notts County, Reading (coached there), just a few kits I got in my early coaching days.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Wales football shirts and Cardiff Devils shirt

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Quite a few city shirts over the years, and Stranraer yes I know sad, but my grandfather played for them...

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Wales and Brazil

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:19 pm

used to collect shirts so i got a lot of different clubs and teams.

absolute no go is Swansea, Rangers, Linfield, Bristol City, Chelski, Dortmund, Eintracht Frankfurt, Bayern Munich...

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:49 pm

Now just a city and Wales top... Oh and a Holland top.

When I was young I had a few tops but never wore them at ninian before you say it lol
Had barca, Manu, inter, forest ah had loads when I was young as I was footie mad lol.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:45 pm

i dont have any at present

Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Cardiff, Rangers, Man U, Wales, 2 Portugal tops and an egg chasing top.....its ok though, its a help for heroes army rugby top! :lol:

Did once own a fake England top as a kid when I went to Turkey. Was obsessed with Beckham at the time!

Next one I'm after is a Scotland top. Although I never really wear footy tops unless I'm at the gym or doing sports, which isnt often :lol:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Home and away Wales shirts, the tight fiting ones about three to four weeks before they changed them, the FA cup shirt and last seasons without the sponsor name. I have an Army rugby top from some sort of anniversary game, my cousin played prop and a couple of Welsh Egg tops as another cousin played flanker although I have no idea where they are.

If I was CCMBer, my prized possession would be this shirt
DepWankaASS2004.gif

A genuine team from Peru, Deportivo Wanka, I kid you not. It is alledged that this shirt outsells Man U shirts!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.