Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Could we get more of our own fans in?

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:23 am

I was in the Canton End on saturday and one thing struck me (no, not a coin or a seat!) and that is how much wasted and empty seating there is for our own fans. If we moved the3 away fans over into the one black nearest the family end, we could use another block in the Ninian. Also, there was a whole block of seating in the Grange End that was unused and surely that could have been used? I realise that this may not be possible for all games (Millwall, Leeds, Bristol City or Swansea) but for a game like Saturday's, surely we could accommodate more of our own fans by moving the away fans into a single block

Re: Could we get more of our own fans in?

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:40 am

it was posted on here recently that the club were thinking about moving the segregation to accomodate more home fans if the away team dont use their full allocation, there was also an empty block of seats in the very top corner of the ninian next to the away fans, any reason?

Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:52 am

I must have missed that on here. It would make sense so we can utilise all of the available seating for our own

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:21 pm

comparing a photo from last season to saturdays game, it seems that the club have moved the segregation in the ninian more toward the away end giving us an extra block which was left empty last season.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Only in the Premier Seating, But PMG wont allow match to match This Season.
We are using every Available home seat up including right upto the Away Fans.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:32 pm

its all to do with the police and wanting a easy life rather than earning thier cash

In the prem you see spurs fans and arsenal fans seperated by one seat with a line of stewards

man utd liverpool , chelsea west ham exactly the same, you can go on and on

YET US CARDIFF CITY have to have fecking rows and blocks of sergation :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

too many jobsworth down there