Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: tonights our panel for fostering

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:46 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:all done we are now oficially foster parents, so thomas if you feel oppressed livng in merthyr you know where i am

never been so shit scared in all my life, a classic was when one of the panel said to me ''well i see you are a season ticket holder for cardiff blues then'' my face was a picture :lol: :lol: our social worker made a right mess of it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:
Great News Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Congratulations and good luck to you and Mrs Baz. See you soon for a few bow's :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Congratulations and good luck to you and Mrs Baz. See you soon for a few bow's :ayatollah:
i can now let my hair down ;) ;) :lol: and relax

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:02 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Congratulations and good luck to you and Mrs Baz. See you soon for a few bow's :ayatollah:

Nice one Baz, congrats to you and yours mate!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When I first heard you were fostering kids, I thought you were hitting them over the head with cans of lager! :D

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Nice one Baz, congrats to you and yours mate!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

When I first heard you were fostering kids, I thought you were hitting them over the head with cans of lager! :D
you mean i dont do that, oh f**k what now!!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:10 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:all done we are now oficially foster parents, so thomas if you feel oppressed livng in merthyr you know where i am

never been so shit scared in all my life, a classic was when one of the panel said to me ''well i see you are a season ticket holder for cardiff blues then'' my face was a picture :lol: :lol: our social worker made a right mess of it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: well done baz mate :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:13 pm

When I first heard you were fostering kids, I thought you were hitting them over the head with cans of lager! :D[/quote]you mean i dont do that, oh f**k what now!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

:o :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Well done Mr & Mrs Baz, congratulations.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:24 pm

good luck ,hope everything goes well for you both,,,,, and for us,, another city fan :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 pm

I Fostered a kid once !! i hit him square on the back of his head with all four cans :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously well done Baz a fantastic cause. Hope it all goes smooth for you and your family :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 pm

I didnt see the above gag on fostering :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:39 pm

good luck mate...

I was fostered and adopted and so really know the benefit of having a good set of foster parents!!!

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 pm

birdy wrote:good luck mate...

I was fostered and adopted and so really know the benefit of having a good set of foster parents!!!
thats really good to hear

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:57 pm

Congratulations :ayatollah:

My girlfriend was adopted at an early age, anything to help kids in this difficult situation is a great act :ayatollah:

Well done and all the best ;)

Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:35 pm

nice one baz when you get your new arrival you can buty us all a cigar n pint in the ninian like all new fathers do :D

im available to fostering if you want i can live with you, pay you £25 quid a week lodge, eat £100 quids worth and then take £20 of pocket money off you so we can go to the footy and you can buy everything i want, and who knows i may even get to like fishing and you can get me all new things to do that with you too :D

na serious well done bud

Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:57 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Taffia1977 wrote:Good Luck Mate,

Me and the missus adopted recently, our panel was in Clydach i am assuming yours is the same place (I am also from porth). The people who made up the panel where really nice. I was shitting myself before we went in but they were cool.

All the best!!
we are going with an agency in cardiff, much better support from them than local authoritys

Yeah your right there. Anyway congrats mate hope you get the same kind of joy from it that we have found.

Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:59 am

Congrtulations Baz, glad you both got through it successfully.

So what happens next?