Daya

NUKES ISOLATED - ANTI VAC CAMPAIGNER UNDER SURVELLIENCE

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: NUKES ISOLATED - ANTI VAC CAMPAIGNER UNDER SURVELLIENCE

Postby skidemin » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:48 pm

eat your hearts out Reuters
yet another world exclusive involving nukes/brown and parcel from global 24/7..
skidemin

Postby Bakedalasker » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:11 am

skidemin wrote:eat your hearts out Reuters
yet another world exclusive involving nukes/brown and parcel from global 24/7..

Definitely an up and coming media source. What for though only time will tell.
Bakedalasker

Postby Nuclearblue » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:00 pm

Slight truth :lol: :lol:
After having a slight cough at work my son was tested and it came back positive. He is absolutely fine with him having a full workout in our gym every day. The symptoms and how he feels is to a very weak cold and in fact he feels 100% .
So the world’s most dangerous virus, and that is the total symptoms.
Neither myself or the wife has it but very annoyingly they have cancelled my wife’s infusion next week for her MS. Now missing her infusion is a hundred times more dangerous for her than what my lad has.
Police patrols ha ha. But the amount of phone calls from NHS Wales and texts etc is now on the verge of being harassment. We have got to the stage we are now ignoring them.
Maybe NHS Wales should spend more time in getting the waiting list down for operations and life saving treatments that are being ignored.
The death toll from this alone will be staggering but I’m sure they can find a way to put the blame on Covid. Or is that the plan ?
And Global 24/7 this must be the 12th or more times I’ve been in that paper in the last 12 months :lol:
And the snake in the grass who sold the story to Daya is also on here.
Here is the completion you have to guess who ? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:
Nuclearblue

Postby skidemin » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:23 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Slight truth :lol: :lol:
After having a slight cough at work my son was tested and it came back positive. He is absolutely fine with him having a full workout in our gym every day. The symptoms and how he feels is to a very weak cold and in fact he feels 100% .
Neither myself or the wife has it but very annoyingly they have cancelled my wife’s infusion next week for her MS. Now missing her infusion is a hundred times more dangerous for her than what my lad has.
Police patrols ha ha. But the amount of phone calls from NHS Wales and texts etc is now on the verge of being harassment. We have got to the stage we are now ignoring them.
Maybe NHS Wales should spend more time in getting the waiting list down for operations and life saving treatments that are being ignored.
The death toll from this alone will be staggering but I’m sure they can find a way to put the blame on Covid. Or is that the plan ?
And Global 24/7 this must be the 12th or more times I’ve been in that paper in the last 12 months :lol:
Here is the completion you have to guess who ? :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6:

sold it ? how much are these exclusives worth ?
skidemin

Postby maccydee » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:34 pm

skidemin wrote:

Was thinking the same thing. As if anyone would pay to read that so I don’t get how they would get any money in
maccydee

Postby nubbsy » Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:28 pm

maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

Was thinking the same thing. As if anyone would pay to read that so I don’t get how they would get any money in

They wouldn't.
nubbsy

Postby maccydee » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:13 am

nubbsy wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

They wouldn't.

It’s still running though. As crazy as that is I agree.
maccydee

Postby skidemin » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:25 am

maccydee wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

They wouldn't.

must be a market on the costa del sol for cringe... or subscribed to on the basis of how bad it is.... at least the nukes/brown/parcel articles are just cringe... unlike the David Ibbotson tasteless ones...
skidemin

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:55 pm

Makes the money on clicks and he does quite well out of it lads :bluescarf:
Nuclearblue

Postby maccydee » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Makes the money on clicks and he does quite well out of it lads :bluescarf:

Don’t get how this is karma? Nukes seems a nice bloke. Karma is when things happen to bad people ain’t it?
maccydee

Postby wez1927 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:59 am

skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

They wouldn't.

must be a market on the costa del sol for cringe... or subscribed to on the basis of how bad it is.... at least the nukes/brown/parcel articles are just cringe... unlike the David Ibbotson tasteless ones...

I think both browny and daya are back living in britain now ,bloody brexit :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:16 pm

maccydee wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Makes the money on clicks and he does quite well out of it lads :bluescarf:

Don’t get how this is karma? Nukes seems a nice bloke. Karma is when things happen to bad people ain’t it?

I am a nice bloke chief ask my wife. On second thoughts don’t ask her she will tell you the truth :lol:
Nuclearblue

Postby Nuclearblue » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:18 pm

wez1927 wrote:
skidemin wrote:
maccydee wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
maccydee wrote:
skidemin wrote:

They wouldn't.

I think both browny and daya are back living in britain now ,bloody brexit :lol:

Yes they are both been nicked at the Airport as well :laughing6:
Nuclearblue

Postby maccydee » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
maccydee wrote:

I am a nice bloke chief ask my wife. On second thoughts don’t ask her she will tell you the truth :lol:

I disagree with your bonkers views on Covid :laughing6:

But you always come across as a decent bloke especially as a forum normally shows the worst of us.
maccydee

Return to General Chat