Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Calling all Leeds fans in South Wales!!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Leeds is in Yorkshire which means their football team is NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH YOU - so perhaps its about time to grow up and support your local team?

Re: Calling all Leeds fans in South Wales!!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Leeds is in Yorkshire which means their football team is NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH YOU - so perhaps its about time to grow up and support your local team?

If they have a family link then they should support Leeds. However in s wales there is 1 team and that is the mighty bluebirds. Anyone from the area who follows prem clubs/forest leeds etc are scum

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Go on Saddles you tell them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 pm

[quote="Blazing Saddles"]Leeds is in Yorkshire which means their football team is NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH YOU - so perhaps its about time to grow up and support your local team?[/quo
that the way saddles fella :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Leeds is in Yorkshire which means their football team is NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH YOU - so perhaps its about time to grow up and support your local team?[/quo
that the way saddles fella :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Leeds is in Yorkshire which means their football team is NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH YOU - so perhaps its about time to grow up and support your local team?

leeds are a tiny minority in south wales.

try telling that to arsenal, man utd etc.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:21 pm

murphy wrote:

leeds are a tiny minority in south wales.

try telling that to arsenal, man utd etc.

we will tell next season when we play them :D :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:27 pm

love you too lads lol...

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Most, i suspect, support the likes of Leeds, Liverpool, Man U, because there parents did in the 70's & 80's. A mate of myne is a big Leeds fan simply because his family were originally from that area, [he lives in SE Wales] & he gets to see them occasionally too. I respect that a lot more than those plastics who wear the shirt, but have never been to a match in there life!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:20 pm

I know a few Cardiff fans who dont come from Cardiff. One I know use to support Middlesborough, thats where he originate from, went to a Boro Cardiff game and from that became a disciple of the Bluebirds. I met him a few times at some away games standing amongst us. Without doubt there is a connection there and that is what really matters.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:27 am

saddles you are a cult legend :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

keep it up :old:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:34 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Most, i suspect, support the likes of Leeds, Liverpool, Man U, because there parents did in the 70's & 80's. A mate of myne is a big Leeds fan simply because his family were originally from that area, [he lives in SE Wales] & he gets to see them occasionally too. I respect that a lot more than those plastics who wear the shirt, but have never been to a match in there life!

good post and yes your right to a point i'm 50 i grew up in the don revie era my son through me and he's a teacher up in ely cambs is also a leeds fan a season tick holder in fact he gets the tickets for me anyway good post fella..

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:36 am

my mates mate went up on saturday .and said when swansea were 1-0 up were singing "one team in wales.the leeds fans started chanting back "bluebirds".loved to have been there for that. :D

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:37 am

I intend to keep up my crusade against these fools who just wont grow up and move on!! There is one who goes to the gym i go to (coz i'm super fit) and he has a 'i luvs Leeds i duz coz they were good when i was in skool like' tattoo on his leg ---- oh for gods sake GROW UP -- THEY ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :old:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:45 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:I intend to keep up my crusade against these fools who just wont grow up and move on!! There is one who goes to the gym i go to (coz i'm super fit) and he has a 'i luvs Leeds i duz coz they were good when i was in skool like' tattoo on his leg ---- oh for gods sake GROW UP -- THEY ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :old:

c.mon LEEDS LOL...

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:45 am

andy 189 wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:Most, i suspect, support the likes of Leeds, Liverpool, Man U, because there parents did in the 70's & 80's. A mate of myne is a big Leeds fan simply because his family were originally from that area, [he lives in SE Wales] & he gets to see them occasionally too. I respect that a lot more than those plastics who wear the shirt, but have never been to a match in there life!

good post and yes your right to a point i'm 50 i grew up in the don revie era my son through me and he's a teacher up in ely cambs is also a leeds fan a season tick holder in fact he gets the tickets for me anyway good post fella..

And i liked Man U in the George Best era............i'm almost 50 as well but i grew out of Man U when i was about 14 years of age ---honestly its much better when you support your local team and NOT SOMEONE ELSES!!!! ---I have more respect for Swans fans as at least they do support their local team and don't live on past memories which have nothing to do with them.
Real Welshmen support real Welsh teams and i'll go to my grave with a very clear concionse ----as for people like you? ---well enough said as you have well and truly sold out and your family must be ashamed of you. Its called Values and it seems you have none whatsoever. Move to Leeds perhaps and then you have a slight reason to claim to have an interest in them?

Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
andy 189 wrote:

And i liked Man U in the George Best era............i'm almost 50 as well but i grew out of Man U when i was about 14 years of age ---honestly its much better when you support your local team and NOT SOMEONE ELSES!!!! ---I have more respect for Swans fans as at least they do support their local team and don't live on past memories which have nothing to do with them.
Real Welshmen support real Welsh teams and i'll go to my grave with a very clear concionse ----as for people like you? ---well enough said as you have well and truly sold out and your family must be ashamed of you. Its called Values and it seems you have none whatsoever. Move to Leeds perhaps and then you have a slight reason to claim to have an interest in them?

rock on dude!!