Euro 2020: Wales fans 'won't be allowed in' to Netherlands P

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Euro 2020: Wales fans 'won't be allowed in' to Netherlan

Postby montyblue » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:17 pm

PEMBROKE ALLAN

Likewise hope we stuff em
I did suggest on radio wales this morning why not fan zones in footie grounds dripford dead against anywhere there is acrowd apart from rugby chapel and wi meetings
montyblue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby blue for you » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:22 pm

I hope we smash Denmark, no room for sentiment.
I’m still disappointed with the lack of fan zones!
Has the FAW approached UEFA regarding no Welsh fans against the Danes and the fact we haven’t had one “home game”? Just wondered if anyone knew
Just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not talking about me
blue for you

Postby theclaw » Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:07 pm

Why is everyone moaning now about the home games,it was announced years ago that Cardiff failed in the bid and thats why we got The Champions league Final.
theclaw

Postby Pulisnewport » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:32 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:The Danes will be allowed into Holland as they are members of the Shengen agreement and we are not.

It’s that simple.

Regardless of their Schengen status, Denmark (along with a few others) is still considered a High Risk country by the Dutch government and travellers will be faced with restrictions or denied entry.

https://www.government.nl/topics/corona ... -countries

Well well well you were totally wrong.

I’d leave it a while before you cut and paste anymore stuff as it appears to come back and bite you in the A***.
Pulisnewport

Postby WestCoastBlue » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:18 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:The Danes will be allowed into Holland as they are members of the Shengen agreement and we are not.

It’s that simple.

Regardless of their Schengen status, Denmark (along with a few others) is still considered a High Risk country by the Dutch government and travellers will be faced with restrictions or denied entry.

I’d leave it a while before you cut and paste anymore stuff as it appears to come back and bite you in the A***.

Yes my arse is well and truly bitten and may never recover now that the Dutch government has changed their rules. If only I had a crystal ball to have known. Of course nothing of what I’d posted was incorrect at the time of posting so I won’t lose too much sleep over the it :lol:

Only on here will people moan if you post something correct with a link backing it up. I shall stick to talking about our £600m Premier League income from now on :notworthy:
WestCoastBlue

Postby maccydee » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:44 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

It’s that simple.

Not really as what he said was right and became wrong when the Dutch govt changed their rules.
maccydee

Postby Pulisnewport » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:46 am

WestCoastBlue wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

It’s that simple.

Yes my arse is well and truly bitten and may never recover now that the Dutch government has changed their rules. If only I had a crystal ball to have known. Of course nothing of what I’d posted was incorrect at the time of posting so I won’t lose too much sleep over the it :lol:

Only on here will people moan if you post something correct with a link backing it up. I shall stick to talking about our £600m Premier League income from now on :notworthy:

Beware of links some of them are speculative.

It appears this all comes down to the fact that the Dutch like the Danes and it’s nothing to do with COVID cases. I just hope Boris does the same when the time is right?

You’d be good at playing with 600m any spare chuck it my way.
Pulisnewport

Postby Pulisnewport » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:46 am

maccydee wrote:
Pulisnewport wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

It’s that simple.

Not really as what he said was right and became wrong when the Dutch govt changed their rules.

I must have been a few steps ahead of him!
Pulisnewport

Postby skidemin » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:25 am

maccydee wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

It’s that simple.

On fire tonight you pal.

not clued up on Dutch foreign policy ..then clued up enough to contradict someone .... but is wrong.
skidemin

Previous

Return to General Chat