Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

does it piss you off?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:54 pm

kids watching the game yesterday in arsenal and chelsea tops with lampard and fabregas on the back does my head in mun :oops: :o

Re: does it piss you off?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Kid by me had a Chelsea Lampard top on, annoyse a bit but its the parents fault, I just hope he enjoyed it and asked his dad for a city top :)

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:58 pm

it doesnt bother me so much kids in other teams shirts. as they are at the game and if you remember everyone has to start supporting city somewere so its good that we a reeling the younger generation in as they will be the older generation in the future bringing their kids to the games :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:59 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:kids watching the game yesterday in arsenal and chelsea tops with lampard and fabregas on the back does my head in mun :oops: :o

They Should be stopped from Wearing them, Sam Hammam, Had the right idea, build a bonfire with them all and then Burn them :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Not one bit. Aslong as they are going to the game (giving the club money) and enjoying it. Who knows they may turn :ayatollah: . Future not present

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds123 wrote:kids watching the game yesterday in arsenal and chelsea tops with lampard and fabregas on the back does my head in mun :oops: :o

They Should be stopped from Wearing them, Sam Hammam, Had the right idea, build a bonfire with them all and then Burn them :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:03 pm

UM hang on as a parent of a football mad 6 year old disagree

he wears kits day in day out and would sleep in them if i let him yet i cant afford 7 CCFC kits for every ay of the week at £55 quid a pop!

SO the replica kits he got are cheaper - not that he wears them to the gmes BUT he is lucky i can afford to buy him one i am sure if i didnt have a CCFC kit for him he would wear one of his other 15 kits!!!

:D

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Glory hunters end of. My eldest boy gets no end of shit off chelsea, utd and scouse plastics at school in andover. Yet he is the one who has seen his team in an fa cup final, watched well over a 100 games been to grounds across the country from bournemouth and southampton to wigan and sheff utd. As a parent you can get yr kids to follow yr team. My 4 kids are all ccfc despite us living 2 hours away in southampton/reading territory.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Glory hunters end of. My eldest boy gets no end of shit off chelsea, utd and scouse plastics at school in andover. Yet he is the one who has seen his team in an fa cup final, watched well over a 100 games been to grounds across the country from bournemouth and southampton to wigan and sheff utd. As a parent you can get yr kids to follow yr team. My 4 kids are all ccfc despite us living 2 hours away in southampton/reading territory.

Gareth, You can be Very Proud :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:35 pm

NOPE!!

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Glory hunters end of. My eldest boy gets no end of shit off chelsea, utd and scouse plastics at school in andover. Yet he is the one who has seen his team in an fa cup final, watched well over a 100 games been to grounds across the country from bournemouth and southampton to wigan and sheff utd. As a parent you can get yr kids to follow yr team. My 4 kids are all ccfc despite us living 2 hours away in southampton/reading territory.

Gareth, You can be Very Proud :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Too right i am. I cant wait for Tommy to lead us out in January. Will also be little Sam's first CCFC match and my Dad's first game at the CCS.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:40 pm

I never really notice this.