Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rules on travel to Amsterdam

Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:52 am

Anyone know the rules on travel into Holland?,for the game Saturday,reading loads of different opinions

Re: Rules on travel to Amsterdam

Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:32 am

caerblue wrote:Anyone know the rules on travel into Holland?,for the game Saturday,reading loads of different opinions

https://www.government.nl/topics/corona ... quarantine

unless this has changed { which i doubt as we were added recently and our numnbers have gone up not down } , we are on their high risk list which means you need a negative test..have to make a quarantine declaration and self isolate in the Netherlands for 10 days....Italy is not on that list so assume fans going there direct from Rome will be ok...

Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:02 am

Wonky Sheep are exploring the possibility of a " bubble " short duration 12 hour trip. That gets over their quarantine rules but may not be available to those from the UK. It still has pretty much all the testing requirements etc which will probably push the cost to well north of £ 500. It probably also comes with a 10 day quarantine requirement on return but no doubt they'll have more information by the end of the day. To be fair their organisation of the Baku trip was very good.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:05 pm

Following discussions with authorities this morning, FSA Cymru are now saying its very unlikely that any Welsh fans will be able to travel to the Netherlands for the match on Saturday.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:14 pm

epping blue wrote:Following discussions with authorities this morning, FSA Cymru are now saying its very unlikely that any Welsh fans will be able to travel to the Netherlands for the match on Saturday.

All welsh fans have been banned from going to Amsterdam on news earlier.... fans wont gain entry into country vacninated or not :o

Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
epping blue wrote:Following discussions with authorities this morning, FSA Cymru are now saying its very unlikely that any Welsh fans will be able to travel to the Netherlands for the match on Saturday.

All welsh fans have been banned from going to Amsterdam on news earlier.... fans wont gain entry into country vacninated or not :o

Goes to show what a shower of shit the vaccine is

Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:37 pm

nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Does it? How?

Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:07 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Does it? How?

Well everyone thought it would be there ticket back to freedom. Hasn't really worked out has it.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:07 pm

If anyone knows of a ticket going please let me know, I live in the Netherlands! Thanks

Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:05 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Does it? How?

Well everyone thought it would be there ticket back to freedom. Hasn't really worked out has it.

Quite a stretch that, if you get the vaccine every country will let you in. Who said that exactly? The same person on another thread who is comparing a football game to world war 2?

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:50 pm

Welshman in CA » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:05 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
epping blue wrote:
Following discussions with authorities this morning, FSA Cymru are now saying its very unlikely that any Welsh fans will be able to travel to the Netherlands for the match on Saturday.

Does it? How?

Quite a stretch that, if you get the vaccine every country will let you in. Who said that exactly? The same person on another thread who is comparing a football game to world war 2?

Firstly, 2hours ago from the BBC
Wales and Denmark fans will be unable to travel to Amsterdam for their Euro 2020 match in the Netherlands. Wales' health minister, Eluned Morgan, said police in Amsterdam had said they would not be "letting Welsh fans into the country." ... The last 16 match will be held in the Dutch city on Saturday.

Secondly, I believe that the reason for the ban is because the vaccines have been developed far quicker than is normally the case and whilst they give considerable levels of protection to those that have taken them, it is still not certain that they prevent the virus from being passed to others.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:18 am

Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Does it? How?

You just changed my words and then compared them to something completely irrelevant. Just another wanker on the internet looking for an argument. As you were.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:41 am

nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Even the most one eyed fool knows that vaccination is only way to get us out of this pandemic .... for the time being it is not a guarantee to allow everyone to carry on as normal but that will come in near future when enough people are vaccinated .....if you feel the vaccine is shi'ite dont have it and see if you are allowed into events like football concerts or allowed into another country ect ect in couple months time . :old:

Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:54 am

pembroke allan wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Even the most one eyed fool knows that vaccination is only way to get us out of this pandemic .... for the time being it is not a guarantee to allow everyone to carry on as normal but that will come in near future when enough people are vaccinated .....if you feel the vaccine is shi'ite dont have it and see if you are allowed into events like football concerts or allowed into another country ect ect in couple months time . :old:

I haven't and I won't. I'm going to a large event here in July, just need a free quick test and I'm good to go. I'm also flying to the UK for 3 weeks soon under exactly the same restrictions as someone who has had the vaccine.

Thank you for your concern, and stay glued to that TV of yours for important virus updates.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:35 am

The Danes have now been told they can travel to Amsterdam. Inevitable all along. This is turning into the least impartial competition in the history of competition.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:44 am

epping blue wrote:The Danes have now been told they can travel to Amsterdam. Inevitable all along. This is turning into the least impartial competition in the history of competition.

Welsh fans allowed as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=222536

Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:58 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
epping blue wrote:The Danes have now been told they can travel to Amsterdam. Inevitable all along. This is turning into the least impartial competition in the history of competition.

https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 2&t=222536

no link ...? :shock:

Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:02 pm

skidemin wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

So are we allowed to go or not ? I've got the ticket portal page open with tickets in all categories available. But I've seen no mention of us being allowed other than on here ?

Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:11 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Does it? How?

You just changed my words and then compared them to something completely irrelevant. Just another wanker on the internet looking for an argument. As you were.

I see you've gone for the internet rule # 5, if in doubt call people names as that will always end any discussion/argument.

I asked a simple question so i'll try again was it the same person or did you make this shit up yourself? No need for abuse this time.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:18 pm

epping blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

So are we allowed to go or not ? I've got the ticket portal page open with tickets in all categories available. But I've seen no mention of us being allowed other than on here ?

i started looking the minute he made this claim mate , cant find any mention to us being allowed ro go anywhere.... just lots of not allowed..

Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:31 pm

skidemin wrote:
epping blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

i started looking the minute he made this claim mate , cant find any mention to us being allowed ro go anywhere.... just lots of not allowed..

https://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/view ... 2&t=222536

BREAKING: Welsh and Danish fans told they CAN travel to Amsterdam for Wales game if they spend less than 12 hours in the Netherlands. #WAL #DEN #EURO2020
NO RESTRICTIONS
:thumbright:

I trusted Annis posted correct info as he's much more in the know about various footballing matters than most people. I jumped the gun without checking, so that's on me. If you want to know where Annis has seen about Welsh fans being allowed to travel then you should ask him.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:09 pm

WestCoastBlue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
epping blue wrote:
skidemin wrote:
WestCoastBlue wrote:

BREAKING: Welsh and Danish fans told they CAN travel to Amsterdam for Wales game if they spend less than 12 hours in the Netherlands. #WAL #DEN #EURO2020
NO RESTRICTIONS
:thumbright:

I trusted Annis posted correct info as he's much more in the know about various footballing matters than most people. I jumped the gun without checking, so that's on me. If you want to know where Annis has seen about Welsh fans being allowed to travel then you should ask him.

and theres me living in hope that you conjure up a list of links so i could sort a trip out...
anyway .... its on you but not really :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:30 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Does it? How?

a lot of people have had the jab with this in mind , not just going abroad but freedom here....there wasa no guarentee or list but there were defo promises that have been gone back on...and things implied that were lies...

Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:25 pm

skidemin wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Does it? How?

a lot of people have had the jab with this in mind , not just going abroad but freedom here....there wasa no guarentee or list but there were defo promises that have been gone back on...and things implied that were lies...

Yes but no one focussed on the lies, they just keep being complicit and agreeing to all the bullshit being served up.

The UKs restrictions were lengthened a month because Boris didnt close the borders to India quick enough.. not because not enough people had the vaccine.

People had the vaccine with a promise to go with it and now they've been shit on. But the saddest part about it is the indifference to it all

Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:48 pm

nubbsy wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Does it? How?

Yes but no one focussed on the lies, they just keep being complicit and agreeing to all the bullshit being served up.

The UKs restrictions were lengthened a month because Boris didnt close the borders to India quick enough.. not because not enough people had the vaccine.

People had the vaccine with a promise to go with it and now they've been shit on. But the saddest part about it is the indifference to it all

fear rules mate....and they scared the shite out of a lot of people in some cases to a point where they took it upon themselves to go online and lie to exaggerate the already exaggerated dangers.....
one day someone will say covid is something we have to live with.. which has been the case from day 1 but god knows what then happens to the terrified because when your scared of something the tendency is to remain scared....

Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:00 pm

nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I haven't and I won't. I'm going to a large event here in July, just need a free quick test and I'm good to go. I'm also flying to the UK for 3 weeks soon under exactly the same restrictions as someone who has had the vaccine.

Thank you for your concern, and stay glued to that TV of yours for important virus updates.

Good for you nubbsy everybody should have the freedom of choice but be careful there’s a few ‘Covid Kevin’s’ on here will call you nasty names and being selfish because you don’t want to inject yourself with some chemical.
They’re at home petrified right now I expect.

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:45 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Good for you nubbsy everybody should have the freedom of choice but be careful there’s a few ‘Covid Kevin’s’ on here will call you nasty names and being selfish because you don’t want to inject yourself with some chemical.
They’re at home petrified right now I expect.

Yeah I dont judge anyone who has it and I always stick to the regs for other peoples sake but like you say we all have the freedom to make our own choices. Live and let live!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:48 pm

skidemin wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
skidemin wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Does it? How?

fear rules mate....and they scared the shite out of a lot of people in some cases to a point where they took it upon themselves to go online and lie to exaggerate the already exaggerated dangers.....
one day someone will say covid is something we have to live with.. which has been the case from day 1 but god knows what then happens to the terrified because when your scared of something the tendency is to remain scared....

And I think whether people like us arent worried the virus there is an underlying anxiety that will stay with all of us unfortunately knowing that everything can change in an instant!