And, breathe!!!Arguably the greatest 1-0 defeat in the histo

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:02 am

Rob Phillips:

And, breathe!!!Arguably the greatest 1-0 defeat in the history of Welsh football. Also arguably a better achievement than making last 16 in 2016. Despite losing @Cymru showed real character to keep it at 1-0 when down to 10 men. So 1958, 2016 & #EURO2020  Wales leave group. Nice!
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: And, breathe!!!Arguably the greatest 1-0 defeat in the h

Postby jimmy_rat » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:06 am

It was very impressive. Well done lads!

We'll find out who we play next when group B kicks off at 8pm tonight!

Russia, Denmark or Finland.
jimmy_rat

Postby RYANBLUE » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:18 am

Yes we made it through, a fantastic achievement but in my opinion we were not at races at all.

Went there for a draw. I’d have preferred starting our best team and going at them. The team from Wednesday may have caused some damage imo... the formation and set up was shocking nobody knew what they we were doing and in the end we were lucky to hang on.
RYANBLUE

Postby skidemin » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:31 am

RYANBLUE wrote:Yes we made it through, a fantastic achievement but in my opinion we were not at races at all.

Went there for a draw. I’d have preferred starting our best team and going at them. The team from Wednesday may have caused some damage imo... the formation and set up was shocking nobody knew what they we were doing and in the end we were lucky to hang on.

i understood not starting the 3 on cards but we needed an out ball which we didnt have prior to Moore coming on { were very fortunate to only be one goal down } ...but i thought he might have gone with Tylor Roberts who while not being anything like prolific does work his socks off and gives you a presence further up the park...
skidemin

Return to General Chat