' CARDIFF CITY HOPE TO STRIKE DEAL '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:59 am

CARDIFF CITY HOPE TO STRIKE DEAL WITH SOLIHULL MOORS STRIKER KYLE HUDLIN

By Harry Mail @Harrymail99

Sunday 20th June 2021

Cardiff City hope to agree a deal for Solihull Moors striker Kyle Hudlin.

Football insider also revealed the story this week.

Cardiff City want to lure the 6ft 9inc attacker to the Championship as Mick McCarthy’s side prepare for next season.

Hudlin, who stands at 6ft 9inc, is a man in-demand and could be on his way to the Football League.

He caught the eye for Solihull last season and scored 10 goals in all competitions.

He joined Solihull Moors last October from Midland League Division Two side Solihull United but has established himself as one of their most prized assets now.

The 20-year-old had previously played for other non-league clubs Boldmere Sports and Social Falcons.

Cardiff are hoping to hand him a big move this summer as they look to boost their attacking options for next term, but may have to see off competition from elsewhere.

Thoughts:

There are a lot of clubs after Hudlin which suggests he is a player who people in the game feel is more than capable of playing in a division much higher than the National League.

He would give Cardiff more options and depth up top and would be one for the future.

Hudlin may be raw at the start but there is no reason why he couldn’t be a key player for them down the line if they can seal a deal for him.
Attachments
1288312576.jpg
1288312576.jpg (39.13 KiB) Viewed 10325 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY HOPE TO STRIKE DEAL '

Postby Crayfish » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:01 pm

Seems daft but Peter Crouch was good and he was a mere six foot seven. Don't Russia have a six foot eight forward?. If we signed him we would have the tallest player in the football league and with Lee Tomlim the fattest too.
Crayfish

Postby bluesince62 » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:58 pm

It seems mick wants giants upfront this season then?? Hope its not more route one shite football? Need some entertainment from time to time!or worse, we looking at a stack of strikers, but no midfielders? Still early I know, but we must improve that area most! Or are we looking more and more like getting prepared for moore sale? Hopefully not.
bluesince62

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:54 am

Bargain Basement Buy - ;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby Scoularite » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:40 am

It's been a hard year for teams' finances.
Poor old Barcelona are having to sign free transfers with Sergio Agüero and Eric García and now Georginio Wijnaldum and Memphis Depay are strongly rumored - both on frees (By Luis Mazariegos@luism8989 Jun 1, 2021). :lol:
Scoularite

Postby Crayfish » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:48 am

bluesince62 wrote:It seems mick wants giants upfront this season then?? Hope its not more route one shite football? Need some entertainment from time to time!or worse, we looking at a stack of strikers, but no midfielders? Still early I know, but we must improve that area most! Or are we looking more and more like getting prepared for moore sale? Hopefully not.

May be getting Ryan Wintle from Crewe soon. His house is up for sale and he has refused to sign a new contract with Crewe. We are the club he has most been linked with. Regarded very highly but he is yet another defensive midfield player and we are not short of them.
Crayfish

Postby Igovernor » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:57 am

bluesince62 wrote:It seems mick wants giants upfront this season then?? Hope its not more route one shite football? Need some entertainment from time to time!or worse, we looking at a stack of strikers, but no midfielders? Still early I know, but we must improve that area most! Or are we looking more and more like getting prepared for moore sale? Hopefully not.

We are looking at midfielders, amongst other positions, but as I keep saying there are players we cannot sign or announce ;) until 1st. July. we were lucky with James Collins as although his contract was not due to end 30th. June , Luton were kind enough to release him early ( saving themselves his wages for a month) allowing us to sign him.
From what I have heard is, we have already signed another two players, (not off Mehmet Dalman ) :lol: The only reason that I can guess as to why they have not been announced is that their present contract ends on 30th. June
Sorry to say that I do not know who they are but it is not Ramsey or Bale (well i dont think one of them is Bale) :laughing5:
Igovernor

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:42 pm

Scoularite wrote:It's been a hard year for teams' finances.
Poor old Barcelona are having to sign free transfers with Sergio Agüero and Eric García and now Georginio Wijnaldum and Memphis Depay are strongly rumored - both on frees (By Luis Mazariegos@luism8989 Jun 1, 2021). :lol:

It’s all relative though.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby AfricanBluebird » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:06 am

I would recommend people look at his goals and assists from last season.

While of course he does win a lot in the air he is pretty good with his feet and link up play is good.

Of course he's gonna look ungainly but he isn't all about heading.

Saying that, we have to have more attacking midfield / attacking players otherwise any of strikers will be isolated
AfricanBluebird

Return to General Chat