NECO WILLIAMS MOVE TO CARDIFF CITY OFF

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sam ReaN » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Neco Williams a Wrexham born Liverpool player who is on international duty with Wales is being chased by a number of clubs including Swansea and Cardiff. But it looks like he could be staying at Liverpool.

LINK: https://the72.co.uk/239810/liverpool-st ... -revealed/
Attachments
NECO.png
NECO.png (568.56 KiB) Viewed 4476 times
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: NECO WILLIAMS MOVE TO CARDIFF CITY OFF

Postby bluesince62 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:38 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Neco Williams a Wrexham born Liverpool player who is on international duty with Wales is being chased by a number of clubs including Swansea and Cardiff. But it looks like he could be staying at Liverpool.

What move sam?? Yoh headline it as if he were coming, yhen something happened to scupper it!!
bluesince62

Postby WestCoastBlue » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:11 pm

Didn't realise his move to Cardiff was on :shock:
WestCoastBlue

Postby skidemin » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:31 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Neco Williams a Wrexham born Liverpool player who is on international duty with Wales is being chased by a number of clubs including Swansea and Cardiff. But it looks like he could be staying at Liverpool.

anyone lined up to be the next player not to be coming here ?
skidemin

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:38 am

:(
TopCat CCFC

Postby 103 Barmy Army » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:37 am

I knew what you meant mate and I hope you don’t let some of the non-supportive comments on this Messageboard in general get you down.

Personally, I was hoping Neco would join us after the perceived interest, but on the plus side, we already have quality options in that position.
103 Barmy Army

Postby skidemin » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:14 am

103 Barmy Army wrote:I knew what you meant mate and I hope you don’t let some of the non-supportive comments on this Messageboard in general get you down.

Personally, I was hoping Neco would join us after the perceived interest, but on the plus side, we already have quality options in that position.

the perceived interest.....a mention on one of those transfer rumour sites that will link players to a number of different clubs who are going to ...fight it out...
i wouldnt get my hopes up on us stumping up £10 mill for Carter - Vickers either... .
skidemin

Return to General Chat