Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help for heroes concert

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:01 pm

The music is not to my liking but its brilliant too see so many big names get together for such a big cause!

Re: Help for heroes concert

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Has Tom jones been on yet.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Got it recording

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:14 pm

After serving time in the Royal Navy its good to see the stars giving their time to such a big cause

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:28 pm

katherine jenkins...yum yum. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:30 pm

enforcer88 wrote:katherine jenkins...yum yum. :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

cheers...im wanking again now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:53 pm

I think Katherine Jenkins is a stuck up bitch. And she's a Jack. Prefer Charlotte Church (obviously in a no sexual way) :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:

Hubba hubba im in love. :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:04 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I think Katherine Jenkins is a stuck up bitch. And she's a Jack. Prefer Charlotte Church (obviously in a no sexual way) :lol:

She was a Jack that sang at the FA cup final for us!! Miss Church does not support CCFC either. And i got to say out of the two Women ones classy!! and the others a foul mouthed un lady like, drunk. Sorry no contest K.J. is stunning. :D :D

Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:56 am

PhatFrog wrote:I think Katherine Jenkins is a stuck up bitch. And she's a Jack. Prefer Charlotte Church (obviously in a no sexual way) :lol:

how do you know she's a jack?
as far as i'm aware she's into egg chasing, but if you can prove me wrong i will apologise.
i could just ask her mother but that would be too easy. :lol:

Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:14 am

jamccfc wrote:

how do you know she's a jack?
as far as i'm aware she's into egg chasing, but if you can prove me wrong i will apologise.
i could just ask her mother but that would be too easy. :lol:

She's from Neath. That's enough evidence for me! Sorry Carl :lol: In all seriousness, I just don't like her. As I said before, I think she's a stuck up cow. And she plays the whole "I'm a silly blonde girl from Wales, perhaps I'll flutter my eyelashes and I'll get what I want" Her image was spoiled a bit when it come out she used to be a smack head :lol: