Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

David Cotterill=Knob

Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Saying that the next welsh manager should be welsh. Might have a valid point.

How about all welsh people should follow welsh football teams you man utd supporting tw*t. If all welsh football fans followed CCFC, Wrexham, Newport, Bangor, Merthyr etc (have i missed any teams out ;) ) then our teams would be in a far better state as in turn would our national team.

Re: David Cotterill=Knob

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Saying that the next welsh manager should be welsh. Might have a valid point.

How about all welsh people should follow welsh football teams you man utd supporting tw*t. If all welsh football fans followed CCFC, Wrexham, Newport, Bangor, Merthyr etc (have i missed any teams out ;) ) then our teams would be in a far better state as in turn would our national team.

I used to work with Cotterills birds old man (dunno if he's still with the same one like)
HE was a Man Utd fan too. From Wilson Road FFS!!!!.. He used to go to loads of games

Baffles me!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Saying that the next welsh manager should be welsh. Might have a valid point.

I used to work with Cotterills birds old man (dunno if he's still with the same one like)
HE was a Man Utd fan too. From Wilson Road FFS!!!!.. He used to go to loads of games

Baffles me!

I cannot understand how people can support a team that they have no emotional attachment too. I have more respect for JBs from pikeyville than Man U fans from bridgend or scousers from newport. Glory hunters are pure scum. If Rochdale or Halifax were top of the league theyd support them. Wankers.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:21 pm

his dad works for me, i shall ask him to fone him tomorrow and extract some info :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:25 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:his dad works for me, i shall ask him to fone him tomorrow and extract some info :ayatollah:

sack him baz unless he can get him to score an own goal at the ccs and then kick tate in the nads

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:his dad works for me, i shall ask him to fone him tomorrow and extract some info :ayatollah:

sack him baz unless he can get him to score an own goal at the ccs and then kick tate in the nads
i have had some really good info come my way :D

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:33 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

i have had some really good info come my way :D

C'mon baz spill the beans

Cotterill has been monkeyfaced by Tate???

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:34 pm

about the welsh set up :D

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:42 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:about the welsh set up :D

Flynn in with bellers/giggs as assistant?? Sack Saunders as he is f*cking wrexham up.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Flynn in with bellers/giggs as assistant?? Sack Saunders as he is f*cking wrexham up.
tell you at the ninian pub before the millwall game

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

tell you at the ninian pub before the millwall game

Cant make millwall due to my middle boys football. Good excuse not to get my face rearranged as well.......

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:45 pm

I have no respect for those who support Man U Chelsea, Arsenal etc just because they are successfull, except when they live in the said place or have family connections.
But at the end of the day i feel sorry for them as winning the Prem means nothing to them deep down no matter what they say they will never have the feeling of euphoria like our FA Cup run, beating Leicester at the end of last season. To get those feelings you have to experience the lows the heartbreak of loosing to Blackpool ETC. They have no idea how we are feeling at the moment with our new signings. Let them lead there life, supporting there teams because i have more respect and it has been mentioned on here on this thread for Swansea fans than them, because like us they want to live the dream.