Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Jacks new pitch and being replaced by “

Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:13 pm

Swansea City having a new pitch at the Liberty and a Cardiff firm are doing most of the work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Jacks new pitch and being replaced by “

Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Swansea City having a new pitch at the Liberty and a Cardiff firm are doing most of the work

Hope they put plenty of weeds in with grass seed! :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:25 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Swansea City having a new pitch at the Liberty and a Cardiff firm are doing most of the work

Or cabbages like they used to; and rename it The New Vetch Field... ;)

Still, I guess it take a Cardiff company to show where the grass is truly greener and the 'Jacks' will have something rather than someone to blame when it all goes bosoms up next season...

Jacks are like Scousers; everyones fault bar their own... :roll: :oops:

Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:02 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Still, I guess it take a Cardiff company to show where the grass is truly greener and the 'Jacks' will have something rather than someone to blame when it all goes bosoms up next season...

Dont know about the pitch needing attention the stadium looks awful! Talking to a swans fan (not roathy) ealier today and he reckons yanks taken over 100m out club since taking over if its anywhere near that figure no wonder ground/pitch are in awful condition not maintenance budget. :o

Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:07 am

Old cardiff badge badge off a old shirt will be left under the first layer :D

Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:29 am

DaveSt wrote:Old cardiff badge badge off a old shirt will be left under the first layer :D

Yes I got told told that as well :lol: :bluebird:

Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:07 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Dont know about the pitch needing attention the stadium looks awful! Talking to a swans fan (not roathy) ealier today and he reckons yanks taken over 100m out club since taking over if its anywhere near that figure no wonder ground/pitch are in awful condition not maintenance budget. :o

Maybe your Jack friend should be more angry about how much Huw the spew took out of the club. Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan bought the club in 2016 and by then the Jacks had already enjoyed 5 years worth of PL money plus they made millions more selling players and receiving compensation for managers.

Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:42 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Maybe your Jack friend should be more angry about how much Huw the spew took out of the club. Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan bought the club in 2016 and by then the Jacks had already enjoyed 5 years worth of PL money plus they made millions more selling players and receiving compensation for managers.

He made a killing out of his 250k investment but dont blame him getting out while going was good as writing on the wall...

Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
DaveSt wrote:Old cardiff badge badge off a old shirt will be left under the first layer :D

It's true. I'll post a photo once it's laid and they've played their first game :) we don't want to give them the opportunity of getting it up before it's finished ;)

Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:48 am

DaveSt wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It's true. I'll post a photo once it's laid and they've played their first game :) we don't want to give them the opportunity of getting it up before it's finished ;)

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:57 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

talking about blame , has the payment plan to Nantes been signed off yet , I've heard Tan can only afford a pound a week and cheeky smile.

Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:28 am

Fusilier52 wrote:
Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

talking about blame , has the payment plan to Nantes been signed off yet , I've heard Tan can only afford a pound a week and cheeky smile.

Fair play, you're obsessed. The only time you comment, it's about Sala. You need to find something else to point score about :thumbup: