Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff city fc - No place for WRU shirts

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 am

Who are these idiots that turn up in a WRU shirt to City matches sen a few in the Ninian Stand today not seen them before so hope its not a regular feature it's just a piss take in my eyes. :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff city fc - No place for WRU shirts

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 pm

egg chasers got they dates mixed up!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 pm

they think there cool, when infact they look like tossers

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:19 pm

There was a dodgy looking burger van parked up yesterday, (I say dodgy as there was a driver primed in his seat ready to take off :D )

The cook was trying to drum up business whilst wearing a WRU top, how much more would he have sold if he had a City top on?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 pm

The blue burger van outside the the the Ninian Park PUB one guy had a stone island top on and the other a city top on he was doing well. Must be competition for Uncle Ted's round the front.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:47 pm

I saw one

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 pm

f**k me lads, i really dont understand u lot sometimes. Yes i was there and used travel home and away when we had 3000 crowds and the rugby contingent used to take the piss etc, but does that mean all of them did!!! I think we need to wise up sometimes, i personally couldn't give a shit if someone wore an afgan rugby top to the ground as long as they were willing to support city!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm

I just think bits innapropiate. If you're going to a football game, you wear the club top or just a normal. Not cricket, rugby etc. But then again, despite hating rugby, I think its stupid going to a rugby game wearing a football top.

Console yourselves lads with the fact that most of these proud welsh rugby fans support english football teams. Hypocrites :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:39 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:f**k me lads, i really dont understand u lot sometimes. Yes i was there and used travel home and away when we had 3000 crowds and the rugby contingent used to take the piss etc, but does that mean all of them did!!! I think we need to wise up sometimes, i personally couldn't give a shit if someone wore an afgan rugby top to the ground as long as they were willing to support city!

Well I give a shit,where were these egg chasers when we were having 2,500? If it goes tits up with city will these egg chasers be there then ? I don't think so !! At the end of the day there could be a geniune city lad who couldn't get in yesterday cos some fat git in a rugby shirt was in his seat.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:48 pm

Xcasual wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:f**k me lads, i really dont understand u lot sometimes. Yes i was there and used travel home and away when we had 3000 crowds and the rugby contingent used to take the piss etc, but does that mean all of them did!!! I think we need to wise up sometimes, i personally couldn't give a shit if someone wore an afgan rugby top to the ground as long as they were willing to support city!

Well I give a shit,where were these egg chasers when we were having 2,500? If it goes tits up with city will these egg chasers be there then ? I don't think so !! At the end of the day there could be a geniune city lad who couldn't get in yesterday cos some fat git in a rugby shirt was in his seat.

So no genuine city fans support Wales?

:lol: :lol:

It doesn't bother me really, I'd rather a Wales shirt than a prem team shirt.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Owain wrote:
Xcasual wrote:

So no genuine city fans support Wales?

It doesn't bother me really, I'd rather a Wales shirt than a prem team shirt.

Wales rugby ? Don't give a toss

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 pm

ivor smart wrote:egg chasers got they dates mixed up!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 pm

TOLD YOU NOT TO WEAR YOUR OSPREY RUGBY SHIRT XCASUAL :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Maybe because they're Welsh?
The anti egg stuff between city fans is unreal. So what if they want to wear a top, Worn by their country?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Eggy eggy eggy ----out out out !!!!!!!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:12 pm

anyone see match of the day fulham v wolves in crowd front row behind goal a kid had arsenal shirt on :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:20 pm

ban wru shirts from the ccs...f**k RUGBY

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:24 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:Maybe because they're Welsh?
The anti egg stuff between city fans is unreal. So what if they want to wear a top, Worn by their country?

i for one dont support the welsh rugby team

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez - i would rather it be that top than a jacks one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHY get so het up - he thought he looked cool leave him at least he bought a ticket and who knows may start coming to all the games and boost the numbers

every fan has to start somewhere - some are notl blessed to be born blue :ayatollah:

AND as to if its about him wearing rugby to a footie game - maybe he is poor and cannot afford the city top so thought he would be pround and wear his "welsh" top cos thats the nearest to a sports top

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:52 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Fair enough if you do not like the sport but do you not want your country to do well?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Fair enough if you do not like the sport but do you not want your country to do well?

not the welsh rugby team coz we never hear the end of it like england 1966
any other sport yes i will cheer wales on

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Jez wrote:Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez - i would rather it be that top than a jacks one! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHY get so het up - he thought he looked cool leave him at least he bought a ticket and who knows may start coming to all the games and boost the numbers

every fan has to start somewhere - some are notl blessed to be born blue :ayatollah:

AND as to if its about him wearing rugby to a footie game - maybe he is poor and cannot afford the city top so thought he would be pround and wear his "welsh" top cos thats the nearest to a sports top

ive got more in common and more time for jacks thank the kick and clap crowd

Blazing Saddles wrote:Eggy eggy eggy ----out out out !!!!!!!

:lol:

Shame that a dislike for something can overcome your pride for your country. You would be wound up like England 66 if YOUR country won something?
Jesus

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:Shame that a dislike for something can overcome your pride for your country. You would be wound up like England 66 if YOUR country won something?
Jesus

the tv and papers go on and on about rugby this rugby that. football in wales has always been looked down on and laughed at by the egg chasers i have no time for them

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 pm

I can understand that you may not like people who have done whatever. But if Wales won the biggest cup in World rugby, You would not be proud that boys from the same part of the world as you has achieved something spectacular? :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:I can understand that you may not like people who have done whatever. But if Wales won the biggest cup in World rugby, You would not be proud that boys from the same part of the world as you has achieved something spectacular? :ayatollah:

nope not at all it would prob spoil my night out with all the rugger fans spewing pissing and fighting everywhere

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:I can understand that you may not like people who have done whatever. But if Wales won the biggest cup in World rugby, You would not be proud that boys from the same part of the world as you has achieved something spectacular? :ayatollah:

It is pointless trying to have a decent conversation/discussion with someone who is narrow minded

I am proud to be welsh and if the rugby team did well then excellent - if they beat england even better with so many people coming into the UK we need to keep our identity

If you do not like rugby fine - if you do not like the welsh rugby top fine - if you do not like rugby fans fine
but dont you think maybe next ime you see someone in the ground with a top on ask them out of interest if this is their 1st game and what has a made a rugby supporter want to come to football - you never know you might like the bloke!
AND direct him to the club shop saying they have great shirts to the RIGHT of the shop :D :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

nope not at all it would prob spoil my night out with all the rugger fans spewing pissing and fighting everywhere

SO this means that the reports of all Cardiff City football fans being thugs n hoolies if you are saying they are all the same!

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Tell me this. If these egg chasers are soooo proud to be welsh, where are they when Wales play football or rugby league? Do they know who Nicole Cooke, David Davies or Jamie Baulch are? Doubt it very much. All hypocrites. They only "enjoy" rugby because it means they can go out, get drunk, fight each other, piss on the street and shag down allys knowing fine well they'll get away with it.

Yet football fans are hooligans :roll: