Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

any one else think it?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:41 am

any one else think gavin rae played well yesterday? :ayatollah:

Re: any one else think it?

Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 am

bluebirds123 wrote:any one else think gavin rae played well yesterday? :ayatollah:

have to agree, thought he looked good, he scored the goal and at the end he played a great through ball to keogh who shot straight at the goal keeper!! perhaps all the quality we now have he is stepping up his game (hopefully not just a 1 off!!)

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:18 pm

brewer918 wrote:
bluebirds123 wrote:any one else think gavin rae played well yesterday? :ayatollah:

have to agree, thought he looked good, he scored the goal and at the end he played a great through ball to keogh who shot straight at the goal keeper!! perhaps all the quality we now have he is stepping up his game (hopefully not just a 1 off!!)

I saw that pass on the football league show. The control of the ball was excellent and the pass half decent. Very forward thinking. I was shocked as hell when I saw the replays and it was Rae :lol:

Also thought Wildigs pass to Rae was class. Both did well yesterday going by the highlights. Well done lads :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:22 pm

gavin rae and mark hudson both played well.

im not big fans of either of them, but agree with giving them credit when they deserve it, cos theres people in the canton who give hudson shit every week, and i want to punch them :twisted:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:38 pm

I like Gavin Rae. Always tries hard, and he always tries his best (which isn't always brilliant but you can't fault him for that.)

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Claire wrote:I like Gavin Rae. Always tries hard, and he always tries his best (which isn't always brilliant but you can't fault him for that.)

Me too. Got his name on one of my shirts :D

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:07 pm

milly44 wrote:gavin rae and mark hudson both played well.

im not big fans of either of them, but agree with giving them credit when they deserve it, cos theres people in the canton who give hudson shit every week, and i want to punch them :twisted:

cant agree with you on hudson he dropped a lot of bollocks yesterday, his positioning is abysmal for a £1m+ player

Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
milly44 wrote:gavin rae and mark hudson both played well.

cant agree with you on hudson he dropped a lot of bollocks yesterday, his positioning is abysmal for a £1m+ player

Got in the NOTW Team of the day!