Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Walking down Sloper Road..

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:24 am

After the game yesterday, I spotted a few things.

1. A child wearing an Iniesta Barcelona shirt. Fair enough, the kid is young, shit happens.

2. A bloke wearing a Hand of God jacket. Fair enough, it was a jacket. He can be excused.

3. A bloke wearing a Maradona #10 Argentina shirt. What the f**k? You're going to a Cardiff game wearing that? If you don't have a Cardiff shirt, just wear a normal T-Shirt you f*cking spaz!

Re: Walking down Sloper Road..

Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:53 am

I saw a guy wearing a Cardiff Blues top leaving the stadium after the game. Dont tell Annis that by the way.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:05 am

It's called progress and will get more and more common the more successful the club is.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:18 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I saw a guy wearing a Cardiff Blues top leaving the stadium after the game. Dont tell Annis that by the way.

yeh ian there was one sitting in the family stand a few rows behind me with blues shirt on, i suppose in their defence a cardiff top of any sort is better than no top or a manky top

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:30 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I saw a guy wearing a Cardiff Blues top leaving the stadium after the game. Dont tell Annis that by the way.

I saw him going in! :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 am

Last season, I saw someone wearing an Arsenal top in the stadium :lol:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:54 am

PhatFrog wrote:Last season, I saw someone wearing an Arsenal top in the stadium :lol:

:o

Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:59 am

Dafydd wrote:After the game yesterday, I spotted a few things.

1. A child wearing an Iniesta Barcelona shirt. Fair enough, the kid is young, shit happens.

2. A bloke wearing a Hand of God jacket. Fair enough, it was a jacket. He can be excused.

3. A bloke wearing a Maradona #10 Argentina shirt. What the f**k? You're going to a Cardiff game wearing that? If you don't have a Cardiff shirt, just wear a normal T-Shirt you f*cking spaz!

And I saw two Fat/Scruffy Eggheads in Wales Rugby shirts, also the shirts looked like they had never been washed.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:07 am

Saw a kid wearing a chelski kit walking into the stadium :shock:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 am

Why can't people enjoy watching both rugby and football??

why do u have to pick one???
i agree with the football shirts but not bothered if they r wearing the blues or welsh rugby shirts!! :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:14 am

trac79 wrote:Why can't people enjoy watching both rugby and football??

why do u have to pick one???
i agree with the football shirts but not bothered if they r wearing the blues or welsh rugby shirts!! :ayatollah:

Sorry but I am not going to go over it again, but during the 70/80/90's Rugby took the piss out of football and laughed at us, I cant forget.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:23 am

My mate used to watch the blues now and again, asked him yesterday if he'd watched them at the CCS, his answer, "Nah, no point, they only get around 4,000"

Kinda makes you think doesn't it? Our national sport is supposed to tbe Rugby, we have a 70,000 seat stadium for our national rugby team, yet our capital city's rugby team - our national sport remember, only gets a few thousand supporters?

Christ, my grandfather used to play baseball in front of more people at Roath Park.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:26 am

exactly annis. i cant stand them. 1000's of them in their ill fitting shirts will be spewing pissing and fighting their way through a town near you soon when the autumn internationals start up
rugby is the only sport which turns fat beer swiging twats into heros

Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:34 am

i saw a kid with a liverpool rucksack and a bloke with a man utd tattoo !

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 pm

whatt people wear doesnt bother me to a degree. if a 30 year old man walks in wearing a man utd shirt, then he has problems!
as for the kids wearing other teams shirts, the parents must take responsibility as they are the ones dressing them or going to the game with them.
imagine what it would have been like before thousands of kids bought new shirts with bellamy on the back :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:55 pm

saw a guy in the ninian stand yesturday wearing a birmingham top :shock:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Dafydd wrote:After the game yesterday, I spotted a few things.

I saw that guy with the Maradona top on, he was sat a few rows behind me in the Canton. :shock:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Idiotic post, if we are to grow as club these people are how we will, so just accept it as a step in the next growing curve of a great club.............

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:26 pm

good post daffydd, im not sure whether i agree with some comments above , as some kids dont know any better, they will learn :lol:

this time next year when we are playing united, it will be all blue :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:38 pm

I have a bellamy top. im 21. i couldnt help it
and i was fan of the week in the programme. im too cool for school

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:32 pm

a guy behind me in corner of canton/grandstand was wearing an 80's chelsea shirt

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Saw a kid wearing a Wolves shirt on yesterday going in to the ground :shock:

Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:38 pm

I wore my Wales International jersey. I couldnt be bothered ironing my city top.